going like 55 the when the switch to try and pass me i floor it
then they get back behind me
then i sort of box em in with a car to the side of me and slow down
so they cant switch lanes or anything :lol:
do this when i drive to la on I5 all the time :lol:

this is how you get shot in road rage

on second thought; keep doing this

Last edited:
It's funny how people feel like they HAVE to be in the left lane and then get mad like nawghtyhare when you go to pass them . So many times I get in the farthest right lane and it's smooth sailing with all the yahoos in the left and middle lanes.... I vote for this law.

i love trolling while doing this

That doesn't seem to be getting a popular response here but I do the exact same thing when someone tries to "race" me while driving. Never thought about doing it just to troll though :lol:

Reactions: Ube
so they cant switch lanes or anything
laugh.gif

do this when i drive to la on I5 all the time
laugh.gif
There really is nothing funny about this at all.

Hope you are ok when this causes a serious accident.

Instead of doing this, just drive yourself off the road, but please make sure nobody is around when you do it!

Did this on a local road to T.I once. Didn't know it was him until he rolled the window down at the stop light.
Dude was cool about it tho

Somebody did this to me and my boy when we were on the freeway, and my boy just rammed the back of dudes bumper. Dude in front almost lost control and proceeded to get the **** out the way.

The 5 is like a racing track at 3 in the morning :smokin..made it to oak from Burbank in 3 hrs one time.. Probably passed u up!

Somebody did this to me and my boy when we were on the freeway, and my boy just rammed the back of dudes bumper. Dude in front almost lost control and proceeded to get the **** out the way.

Your homeboy deserves a Medal of Honor for getting rid of dudes that do that :smokin

Last edited:
:lol:
I only box people out when I'm already going like 80 and the driver behind me is coming up at like 100. I'm already breaking the law by speeding, if that driver wants to speed even more, they'll have to find thier way around me.

EXACTLY

"goofy im already doing 85 how the hell are you behind me trying to do 100 slow yo dumbass down"

i wish someone would tap the audi trying to be funny

id put da paws on em

Last edited:
:lol:
I only box people out when I'm already going like 80 and the driver behind me is coming up at like 100. I'm already breaking the law by speeding, if that driver wants to speed even more, they'll have to find thier way around me.

EXACTLY

"goofy im already doing 85 how the hell are you behind me trying to do 100 slow yo dumbass down"
I just get over & let them pass going like 90 - 100 & they get the ticket.

Its happened twice to me :lol:

I just realized that russy gif is reversed :rofl:

Last edited:
MD needs to follow suit to address the issue of Virginians driving in MD...VAers camp out in the left going 65 mph. :smh:

Virginians simply just can't drive. Hate when I hate to go to va or they drive in Maryland.

whoa whoa whoa now!
Chill with the VA slander.

Yall dont understand how it is on our hways, cops have traps everywhere

both are true. Virginians canT drive and the cops have traps EVERYWHERE in Va

Last edited:
I hope this catches on and becomes a federal law or at very lease a law in LA. This is part of the reason LA traffic is terrible. I would think this would cut down on accidents. Drivers (including myself) wouldn't drive as reckless weaving between lanes to bypass the slow drivers in the fast lane.

Last edited:
Good law.. I hate when idiots cut infont of you and drive slow like they own the road.

But anyways... Driving on the interstate in VA is straight BS. I would hate to be a licensed VA driver. They set up speed traps in zero traffic and call it reckless driving. One time I was driving out there there was a police hiding behind trees like every 2 miles... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
But anyways... Driving on the interstate in VA is straight BS. I would hate to be a licensed VA driver. They set up speed traps in zero traffic and call it reckless driving.

It is :smh:

I hate driving slow. But my nerves be a wreck when Im on the highway. Luckily Ive lived here all my life, so I kinda know where the cops like to lurk & the best time to avoid them.

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa now!
Chill with the VA slander.

Yall dont understand how it is on our hways, cops have traps everywhere
I cant go a quarter mile without seeing lights.

We feel the same way about you MD drivers. Holding up the turning lane, right on red, anytime of day. Slamming on brakes before getting to the light, the ******* thing is still green 
mean.gif

A friend of mine had got a ticket for doing this. I laughed at her. :lol:

I want to actually read the bill before co-signing this, but something needs to be done about traffic here.

Hopefully it passes the law here in GA. Every morning going to work someone driving like 55 mph in the fast lane.

It is :smh:

I hate driving slow. But my nerves be a wreck when Im on the highway. Luckily Ive lived here all my life, so I kinda know where the cops like to lurk & the best time to avoid them.

Yup. I'll give VA this tho, they've scared me straight, that's for sure! Lol.

I don't speed for shhh....

But as to the topic on hand. It's a speed limit. So, if you wanna go faster, then go around me. Lol. I do 60 in a 60 in any lane I please.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom