Germany admits Chemtrails Ops: Conspiracy theorists unite!

^I speak German moonmaster and the translation is correct. Now make a point or keep it moving because you fail to do that in every thread.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn y'all in here throwing stones before I could even finish posting.

Funny how you two are in every one of these threads.

If these things are so far fetched and untrue...I would think that you two would skip over these threads by now...but like clock work, you're always on time with the un-educated disbelief and ridicule.

Again, do you speak or understand German? All you said was "Told ya'll" and you're calling ME uneducated? Your whole deal in life is to never take anybodies word, and yet you believe some translations when you probably haven't a clue as to what they are saying? Come on man. All I have been asking is if anyone actually speaks German, since everyone seems to be blindly agreeing to what that video is saying.

moonmaster3 wrote:

Originally Posted by nnarum

The chemtrails are even more interesting...

Nashville28July04.jpg
Virtually every morning over my hood....scary stuff.

1) Validity of the picture 2) How do you know it's chemicals?

There's healthy cynicism....and then there is you.

I speak German moonmaster and the translation is correct. Now make a point or keep it moving because you fail to do that in every thread.
Quoted For Supreme Emphasis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn y'all in here throwing stones before I could even finish posting.

Funny how you two are in every one of these threads.

If these things are so far fetched and untrue...I would think that you two would skip over these threads by now...but like clock work, you're always on time with the un-educated disbelief and ridicule.

Because these threads are hilarious. Usually I'm around to discredit certain conspiracy theories and bring an opposing viewpoint to the table. However thisis interesting. If any of you do speak German can you confirm that this is what they are saying? What seems odd to me is the mention of mass protests inAmerica when there haven't been, or maybe I just haven't seen any.

In any event, it's quite possible that they are in fact doing these things but the media in America won't report it, just like the countless otherthings our media tends to disregard.

However, no government official admits to anything in that video. There is a meteorologist who is trying to figure out what exactly is going on, but there areno real answers/statements from government officials. Also, first I hear about them manipulating the climate with "suspicions confirmed", but thenthey say the military admitted to war exercises. Also, he then states that they are not manipulating the climate per say, but the meteorological maps and todisrupt radar. Then he goes on to talk about how higher military officials told him that they are not harmful. Maybe the translation is off, but a lot of thisdoesn't make sense.

If you want to get crazy, the only thing that jumped out and made a connection with me was the "military exercises" and "creation of very denseartificial clouds." If you put two and two together it seems like if one country were to invade they would like to do it under cover of darkness, howeverwith satellites this is basically impossible in the modern world. Maybe this is the solution to that problem?

See this is my problem with y'all two....people post personal experiences, observation and insight about jets leaving chemtrail pattern in the sky.....youtwo scoff, call them liars, question the validity of everything, make jokes and disregard the entire notion.

Now a news report confirms the basic existence of military chemtrail projects...and now you hesitantly accept the possibility....but not before another layesof sarcastic wise cracks and another round of 21 questions, in a further attempt to undermine the discussion and illegitamize the topic.

You're quick to call others crazy but its that way of thinking is crazy...you're belief and knowledge on the topic isn't rooted in any research orpersonal experience. You're really the ones that will fall for anything, not the "conspiracy theorist". If you really care about the subject...doyour own research and genuinely ask others for their experiences.

Y'all two will stay in a burning building, laughing at others that run past you telling you to bounce....while you ask for proof and confirmation from agovernment official.

See this is my problem with y'all two....people post personal experiences, observation and insight about jets leaving chemtrail pattern in the sky.....you two scoff, call them liars, question the validity of everything, make jokes and disregard the entire notion.

Now a news report confirms the basic existence of military chemtrail projects...and now you hesitantly accept the possibility....but not before another layes of sarcastic wise cracks and another round of 21 questions, in a further attempt to undermine the discussion and illegitamize the topic.

You're quick to call others crazy but its that way of thinking is crazy...you're belief and knowledge on the topic isn't rooted in any research or personal experience. You're really the ones that will fall for anything, not the "conspiracy theorist". If you really care about the subject...do your own research and genuinely ask others for their experiences.

Y'all two will stay in a burning building, laughing at others that run past you telling you to bounce....while you ask for proof and confirmation from a government official.
Because there are holes. Why would I accept that report as true when I can see inconsistencies that I pointed out in my previous post, that youchose to ignore. I shouldn't question that report? Why? Because YOU think it's the truth? I'm not undermining, I'm questioning, which issomething EVERYONE should do. How can you say what I say isn't rooted in any personal experience? I have seen trails in the sky, but what I see fades aftera few minutes.

That was almost respectable until the last sentence, when you resorted to your usual antics.

See this is my problem with y'all two....people post personal experiences, observation and insight about jets leaving chemtrail pattern in the sky.....you two scoff, call them liars, question the validity of everything, make jokes and disregard the entire notion.

Now a news report confirms the basic existence of military chemtrail projects...and now you hesitantly accept the possibility....but not before another layes of sarcastic wise cracks and another round of 21 questions, in a further attempt to undermine the discussion and illegitamize the topic.

You're quick to call others crazy but its that way of thinking is crazy...you're belief and knowledge on the topic isn't rooted in any research or personal experience. You're really the ones that will fall for anything, not the "conspiracy theorist". If you really care about the subject...do your own research and genuinely ask others for their experiences.

Y'all two will stay in a burning building, laughing at others that run past you telling you to bounce....while you ask for proof and confirmation from a government official.

ohwell.gif
true words.

unfortunately, not uncommon to see this level of thought + behavior all the time.

and there's a difference between merely questioning something versus all that abh just described.

Right, so you guys can question, but when I bring up questions about a video posted here in a different language with more than a few inconsistencies, I'mcrazy for not believing it.

Awesome.

Really guys, great work.

what video did y'all watch to get brainwashed?

also, who created these so call chemicals? also, please tell me the chemicals in these chemtrials?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Right, so you guys can question, but when I bring up questions about a video posted here in a different language with more than a few inconsistencies, I'm crazy for not believing it.

Awesome.

Really guys, great work.

well, although I was quoting abh there, I didnt mean to refer to you and mm specifically and you guys seem to have had some history on the topic that I'mnot aware of as well.....I'm just confirming that I too will commonly see that same level of conformity and associated behaviors that he described. Havinga healthy skepticism is good but it ought to be impartial and unbiased across the board. As I said, it's one thing to question....it's another thing tobe strictly contrarian, then blindly insulting, placing all confidence in that which supports the status quo and all your associated preconceived notions.

e.g.

what video did y'all watch to get brainwashed?

also, who created these so call chemicals? also, please tell me the chemicals in these chemtrials?

etc.

to be this cocky and condescending...he must have the answers. right?

otherwise, how and why would one rightfully be so brazen? is there question allowed in that response? yet which side receives the negative stigma?

I hope he has the answer himself. and I wonder what his response would be if he saw a report on the network news.

based on nothin but the pics posted.

Those are not out of the norm. Ive lived on military posts all my life and jets leave a trail that last for hours. Now i cant say they are or arent some sortof chemical agent but this is not out of the norm at all.

Sorry, I just watched Mythbusters from a couple weeks ago and they were laughing about someone who submitted the idea of chemtrails to them. I thought I wouldshare that.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Sorry, I just watched Mythbusters from a couple weeks ago and they were laughing about someone who submitted the idea of chemtrails to them. I thought I would share that.
what was the explanation? that it's just a bunch of nothing?

Originally Posted by gescobe

They had a part of this in Zeitgeist i think, the 2nd one...

A NEW ZEITGEIST IS OUT

WANTED TO POST IT A FEW MONTHS BACK BUT GOT BANNED

MAY MAKE A POST ABOUT IT
pimp.gif

Anybody in LA notice how strange and erratic the cloud formations were today and how many HUGE chemtrail lines there were settling for hours?

Seems like it got significantly hotter today too.
nerd.gif

there's like a huge number of these tiny clusters towards the NW, then there's like long smooth formations settling towards the east and straightoverhead everything is clear. doesnt look natural at all.
nerd.gif
esp. whenyou see a plane coming by every few hours putting up another line where the last three started sinking. take a second look if youre in the area.

Back
Top Bottom