GET BUSY: PHARRELL'S PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS

Now this is a man to look up to 
pimp.gif

Not this spoiled delusional egomaniac

Lol at the kanye bashing. 

Kanye's albums > anything Pharrell has ever done. Let's not forget how terrible In My Mind was. And you guys have the nerve to bash the man who created MBDTF, CD, and LR? Don't get it twisted I'm sure Kanye is the most annoying, egotistical, ******* to hang out and I'm sure Pharrell is a cool guy to hang out with but......as a creative Pharrell doesn't even belong in the same discussion as Kanye. 

Not sure if you're trolling....

Pharrell :pimp:

I just ordered the book mentioned in the article, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, off of Amazon. Has anyone else read this book? Looking forward to reading it!

random ish but Pharell said that he uses Cetaphil and cold water to get that smooth skin
smokin.gif

I love the humility aspect that he brings to the table...he doesn't have a sense of entitlement. There is a genuine respect that he has for others, and in turn, that goes a LONG way. You can see that those relationships he's built over the years made it possible for him to intertwine Bionic Yarn with some of the other companies that he's done work for in the past.

Pharrell just gets it.

Thanks for the read, OP. I really enjoyed it.

:smokin nardwuar interview x pharrell was good dude is so dam down to earth

so ye net worth is 100 mill to pharrell 80 mil? who needs to take notes? :lol:

I'm just tired of hearing Kanye ranting that's all :lol:

Then stop clicking play fam :lol:

thisssssss

Lol at the kanye bashing.

Kanye's albums > anything Pharrell has ever done. Let's not forget how terrible In My Mind was. And you guys have the nerve to bash the man who created MBDTF, CD, and LR? Don't get it twisted I'm sure Kanye is the most annoying, egotistical, ******* to hang out and I'm sure Pharrell is a cool guy to hang out with but......as a creative Pharrell doesn't even belong in the same discussion as Kanye.

Dude. Shut the hell up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neptunes_production_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

Pharrell got the same damn rank as Kanye musically and creatively.

Get of Ye's jock.

:lol: @ only posting production we talkin about albums fam

Bruh. My dude straight up said Kanye has more work ethic, more creativity, and sheer talent than PHarrell as a whole.

He ain't talking about just albums. Dude just used two albums to try to prove his point.

Ya'll confusing talent with being cool. Like i said I'm sure Pharrell is the "cooler" dude to hang out with ....BUT.......in terms of sheer talent, brilliance and work ethic/productivity.....it's not even close.

Those lists I posted proved that Pharrell does have just as much brilliance, work ethic, a productivity as Kanye.

as a creative Pharrell doesn't even belong in the same discussion as Kanye.

We just talking about two albums doe? :lol:

Right...

Kanye ran to Pharrell and Timbo for guidance... He ain't as perfect as some of ya'll think

And I **** with Ye'. But c'mon

The amount of credit this guy receives is ridiculous

Bruh. My dude straight up said Kanye has more work ethic, more creativity, and sheer talent than PHarrell as a whole.

He ain't talking about just albums. Dude just used two albums to try to prove his point.
Those lists I posted proved that Pharrell does have just as much brilliance, work ethic, a productivity as Kanye.
We just talking about two albums doe?
laugh.gif

Right...

Kanye ran to Pharrell and Timbo for guidance... He ain't as perfect as some of ya'll think

And I **** with Ye'. But c'mon

The amount of credit this guy receives is ridiculous
Bro the wikipedia production credits????? 

Ya'll must have forgot about CHAD HUGO. What you just posted was what an era where the NEPTUNES, a DUO, not Pharrell,  it was the two of them behind the boards, were doing it. Chad was by far the more musical and polished one of the two. Pharrell's solo productions is what you really want to measure, not the NEPTUNES. And Pharrell's solo productions are In My Mind ish. 

Bro the wikipedia production credits?????

Ya'll must have forgot about CHAD HUGO. What you just posted was what an era where the NEPTUNES, a DUO, not Pharrell,  it was the two of them behind the boards, were doing it. Chad was by far the more musical and polished one of the two. Pharrell's solo productions is what you really want to measure, not the NEPTUNES. And Pharrell's solo productions are In My Mind ish.
Yo...chill... if you want to pull that card lets dig into how your self pro-claimed genius has never CREATED a project enitrely by himself.

From calling in Jon Brion (Late Registration) to Miri Ben-Ari (College Dropout) to DJ Toomp (Graduation) the list goes on and on.

So all in all we don't even have an accurate measure of Kanye's solo efforts to date...

Your arguement is equal to this right now:

From Rumpshaker to Blurred Lines....GOAT.

BP3 to Yeezus...No comp.

P track record look like a phone book. Ye's look like a church program. Stop.
mean.gif

Great article BTW OP.

Last edited:
no he doesnt

http://www.blaqvixenbeauty.com/pharrell-glytone-skin-care-regimen/

i looked up glytone physicians in my area, i have an appointment in Dec

my skin is fine but i take my health and Beauty a lil above avg than the avg man no romo

bro, you just gon argue with fam without fact checking? Pharrell told Angie Martinez in an interview that he uses cetaphil and cold water.

NT man....:smh:

He switched up his product lately but obviously cetaphil worked for him for a minute.

Last edited:
bro, you just gon argue with fam without fact checking? Pharrell told Angie Martinez in an interview that he uses cetaphil and cold water.

NT man....:smh:

He switched up his product lately but obviously cetaphil worked for him for a minute.

for one im not arguing

yes he did use cetaphil

that was some time ago, people are capable of changing routines ya know.....

do you have bad skin you seem a lil emotional...?

ill let you know how my appointment goes in the future if you care

Last edited:
Pharell has no say with in the high end realm which is what kanye has had the problem with. Pharell only has made waves in streetwear and urbanwear. Kanye specifically talked about how blacks are limited to working in these realms, and even discussed how their is only one black shoe designer. Kanye has designed with LV and Nike and yet still cant get backed by a big company. Pharell designed for his own much smaller brands.

Pharell has no say with in the high end realm which is what kanye has had the problem with. Pharell only has made waves in streetwear and urbanwear. Kanye specifically talked about how blacks are limited to working in these realms, and even discussed how their is only one black shoe designer. Kanye has designed with LV and Nike and yet still cant get backed by a big company. Pharell designed for his own much smaller brands.
Pharrell has collaborated with LV and Moncler.

Back
Top Bottom