Get caught selling drugs in Cleveland? Get humiLiated lol

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ "humiLiated"

Originally Posted by megatron

why do you guys keep posting cleveland stuff? it's not funny. It's so sad believing a place like that even exists.

Ignorance.*looks at name*.Don't even know why I wasted my time quoting son

didnt catch the CC the first time. Like he mailed it to all them dudes like "get ready for the backlash"

Lmao @ the CCs.........not too sure this is a good look for the councilman, but.......sometimes you gotta do it I guess lol.

WillyBuck wrote:
July 24, Winston took $1,200 from an 18-year-old woman who had given him a ride to Richmond Mall. He pulled a gun on her when she dropped him off. The money was from an an insurance settlement.

Richmond Mall about that life now? This generation's Randall Park?

SMH...Mother more concerned about what is "racist" and inappropriate rather than facing the fact the her son is exactly what the letter said he is.

I never heard of dude but I'm glad  he sent the letter. I hate these young hoodlum scum bags in Cleveland...

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

SMH...Mother more concerned about what is "racist" and inappropriate rather than facing the fact the her son is exactly what the letter said he is.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really. She's worried about someone calling her son out for what he is rather than trying to get it into his thick skull that he's going down the wrong path. Not surprised though. I've met too many people whose parents don't give a damn about them.

Hopefully Arsenio can read that.

But "go to jail or the cemetery soon'? 
eek.gif
 Boy went ham!

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

Arsenio Winston, 20, accepted a plea deal and agreed to testify against his co-defendant, Marshall Butts. Butts, also 20, took a plea deal as his trial was about to begin and was sentenced to nine years in prison.

dude was rattin too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

[h1]Arsenio Winston, once called 'crack dealing piece of trash,' gets 11 years in prison[/h1][h5]Published: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:11 PM[/h5]

small_Winston.jpg
Arsenio Winston
CLEVELAND --- A man once called a "crack dealing piece of trash" by Councilman Mike Polensek is going to prison for 11 years for three armed robberies. 
Arsenio Winston, 20, accepted a plea deal and agreed to testify against his co-defendant, Marshall Butts. Butts, also 20, took a plea deal as his trial was about to begin and was sentenced to nine years in prison.
Prosecutors said Winston and Butts robbed a Dillie Road scrap yard at gunpoint July 17. They wore white masks and stole $300 out of the cash register.

July 24, Winston took $1,200 from an 18-year-old woman who had given him a ride to Richmond Mall. He pulled a gun on her when she dropped him off. The money was from an an insurance settlement.

About 3 p.m. Sept. 28, Winston and Butts tried to rob the Fifth Third Bank on East 18th Street. They wore masks and carried guns. They left the bank and ditched their car nearby. Then they car jacked two brothers at gunpoint and took their truck.

At age 18, Winston was arrested for selling crack cocaine to an undercover officer. Polensek sent Winston a letter calling him a "crack dealing piece of trash" and suggested he would "go to jail or the cemetery soon." Winston pleaded guilty and served about five months in prison.

The drug deal occurred in Polensek's ward and he often writes blunt letters to troublemakers in his neighborhood. The letter sparked a controversy when Winston's mother complained that it was racist and inappropriate.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/03/arsenio_winston.html

I was about to say its fake but then I saw this. WOW

Back
Top Bottom