Get Rick Reilly The %$%# Off My TV Screen

Why is he hosting SportsCenter?

Why am I listening to this !@% clown's opinions when all I want is to see highlights?

Why the hell is this putz gettng face time?

It's like all this prick does is talk about Tiger Woods. Give it a rest already ...

ya i fired up the Playstaion when i saw he was on

will fall alseep to ESPN news tonight and not sportscenter with that bum on

He is without a doubt ruining the show right now.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He's like an athlete. He put up MVP numbers with SI then ESPN came along and decided to give him more money. Now he's mailing it in lol. His articlesare all fluff pieces and lack the punch his SI articles had.

Did anybody just hear his "Joke" while comparing Forrest Gump & Bama' not having a player finish in the top 3 in the Heisman? SMh...Dude iswack lol
"Nobody on Bama' has finished in the top three of the Heisman before, not even Forrest Gump" Wth . lmao

Yeah I hate when announcers give their opinions, I just wanna watch highlights. If I want to hear opinions I watch Around the Horn,PTI,First Take etc.

His SI articles were terrible, about the quality from 90% of SLAM material. He's a good reason not to watch stuff from ESPN now.

I am sooo glad I wasn't alone on this. This dude doesnt report news.. he gives his opinion.... He IS the absolute worst.

I'd rather Shannon or Sterling Sharpe give me my sports...

*pause*

I think.

Check the sig. Todays the day.

I thought I was the only one. F Rick Reily, this MF thinks he is the Dali Lama of sports or something.

AAHHHHHH!!! He literally makes me angry when he's on the screen.

America is killing me with our Holier than thou and this MF is the damn band leader.

Where is Terry Tate when you need him?

definitely a clown. unfortunately, since he appeals to late 40-early50 white dudes, he prolly won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I think I'm the only Reilly fan here then
laugh.gif
. I like his columns, but he's whoring himself out on ESPN. Just stick to the writing Rick.

I never liked this %#%$# at all. Dude is a cornball. Even in his SI days, I never respected his opinion on anything. Anyone remember when he was doing the HRDerby and he kept coming through with lame #%+ joke after joke? And then there'd be the awkward silence whenever he tried to crack a joke about JoshHamilton...not the time or place, %%#! boy.

The title has he dying because that is verbatim what I yelled out the first time I saw him on SC a few days ago.
roll.gif

It is truthfully BEYOND horrendous. Dude has no idea how bad he looks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

His "reporting"/presence on TV is literally that of any random sports fan off the streets.

I actually liked his column in SI, but have quickly realized what a douche this dude is in real life...

Back
Top Bottom