Gettin a G E D

Aye NT how many of yous got a GED?? Did yous actually have to study for it?? How long do it take?? Is it easy?? Ima get mines soon hopefully
nerd.gif
let me know how yous GED experience went
glasses.gif

Please man. Stop saying "yous." By the way my cousin got his GED and it's equivalent to 10th grade math (geometry) and possibly 10th-11th gradeenglish. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Aye NT how many of yous got a GED?? Did yous actually have to study for it?? How long do it take?? Is it easy?? Ima get mines soon hopefully
nerd.gif
let me know how yous GED experience went
glasses.gif

I hope your grammar isn't reflective of the score that you are hoping to attain.

Nah I didnt mean online I meant likes goin somewhere to get it, Im 19 and went to hs til junior year so it should be nothin to get a GED then right?

Nah I didnt mean online I meant likes goin somewhere to get it, Im 19 and went to hs til junior year so it should be nothin to get a GED then right?

Why not finish HS? Are you working full time?

i work for a tech school and we have a lot of students who dont have GED's (who are trying to come to our school, which they cant w/o a HS dip. or GED), it is not as easy as you think, if you dont study I will guarantee that you don't pass it

I would take the courses and do what you need but i'm telling you right now, if you dont get it you will be on welfare by the time you hit 25 so man upand do what you need to do, I see too many people who are just lazy and havent done anything with their life
if you don't mind me asking, why did youdrop out of HS?

laugh.gif
i just realized that your avy is faith hill. I always thought it was some young boypsycho killer from an artsy foreign film for some reason.

im with you, Im getting my g.e.d., should be easy...I can still go to a community college with a g.e.d. right?

Originally Posted by mario23407

im with you, Im getting my g.e.d., should be easy...I can still go to a community college with a g.e.d. right?

it's not easy if you didnt do the work in HS, I see plenty of people who don't admissions tests that have easier questions then a GED does on them,and yes you can go to a community college with a GED

it is not as easy as you think, if you dont study I will guarantee that you don't pass it

grin.gif

Its easy. I had the
tired.gif
face on when I looked around the room and peoplelooked like they were struggling or were taking mad long.

Some of the most famous GED recipients are:

* Britney Spears, American singer
* Jamie Lynn Spears, Actress
* Ryan Adams, singer, song-writer
* David Bowie, singer/song writer
* Bo Bice, singer
* Peter Billingsley, actor
* Augusten Burroughs, writer
* Aaron Carter, entertainer
* Tré Cool, musician, drummer for Green Day
* Bill Cosby, actor, comedian, and television personality
* Michael J. Fox, actor