Gettin a G E D

yeah my avy is Faith Evans coked out mugshot
pimp.gif
and uh I had no problem wit hs its jus that i got kicked outta regular hs n tha alternative hs so i wont beable to go back to school til next fall makin me a 20yearold junior which aint a good look ye dig
smh.gif

those people are on that list b/c they were making serious $$$ at a young age so they couldnt attend HS not b/c they didnt wanna do what they shoulda done byfinishing HS...getting kicked out of your regular HS followed by an alternative HS speaks about the person but atleast you seem to making steps towards yourGED, although it's really time to put your money where your mouth is

i dropped out of hight school when i was a junior.... woke up one day decided to get my GED and i passed without studying... thats when i was 19... my familyalways told my i was smart but i was also lazy......
now im 25
make 50k a year
work 6 months out of a year ( not alaska fishing or crabbing ). i could work more days but im too lazy

Originally Posted by mario23407

how many times can i take the g.e.d. test?

As many as it takes like a drivers license... but there is a certain amount of time you have to wait if you fail before you can take it again.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i dropped out of hight school when i was a junior.... woke up one day decided to get my GED and i passed without studying... thats when i was 19... my family always told my i was smart but i was also lazy......
now im 25
make 50k a year
work 6 months out of a year ( not alaska fishing or crabbing ). i could work more days but im too lazy.
Care to tell what you do?
Sounds mighty interesting...unless its teaching...cant get down with spending my whole adult life back in school.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

yeah my avy is Faith Evans coked out mugshot
pimp.gif
and uh I had no problem wit hs its jus that i got kicked outta regular hs n tha alternative hs so i wont be able to go back to school til next fall makin me a 20yearold junior which aint a good look ye dig
smh.gif
Wait..

What's so "smoking" about that?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom