gettin' tatted 4 tha 1st time; need idea's....

smokin.gif
So i'm thinkin' about getting a tattoo, i just don't want it 2b something ill get tired of. you guys got any ideas???

a penis, seriously tho why would you need ideas from nt when it is your body part thats getting tatted. pick what YOU like and make sure the tat artist knowshow to spell

if you have to ask you prob. shouldn't be getting one...get something that means something to you...don't just get one to have it...

not a good look if you need ideas....dont you want somethin significant if its gonna be with you for the rest of your life?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if you have to ask you prob. shouldn't be getting one...get something that means something to you...don't just get one to have it...

Amen

my next tat is gonna have no meaning, i like stuff that looks tight. as long as its good work eff a meaning.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

my next tat is gonna have no meaning, i like stuff that looks tight. as long as its good work eff a meaning.
that's not a bad reason tho...if you appreciate the work then that's what works for you...but you're not on here asking what you should geteither...you know what/why for the most part...

i dont g.a.f wat i get either as its raw, i prolly wouldnt hav listened to most of u no way, but u never no someone might have had a clean idea 4 me

I worked at a tattoo shop for a bit in college and I'll tell you what I told people who came in without an idea of what they wanted:

If you really want something, you will know what it is and where on your body you want it without having to think about it. It's like a revelation;everything just clicks into place. If you have to think about it, chances are it will not be the right choice. Trust your instincts and be honest withyourself. If you do this, you will always be happy with your decision.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

that's not a bad reason tho...if you appreciate the work then that's what works for you...but you're not on here asking what you should get either...you know what/why for the most part...

yea, i'm not about to ask nt what i should get.
laugh.gif
i'll get a tattoo for thesake of getting a tat, but i'll at least put the effort into thinking of an idea.

Originally Posted by richCaLbear

i dont g.a.f wat i get either as its raw, i prolly wouldnt hav listened to most of u no way, but u never no someone might have had a clean idea 4 me

Then don't ask next time
laugh.gif

yea, i'm not about to ask nt what i should get.image i'll get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tat, but i'll at least put the effort into thinking of an idea.
Truth. My brother has three tattoos, one he has that he made up himself and designed and holds meaning, and two others are just because he likesthe designs and art. He can apply meaning to them if he has to... but he just likes the artwork and wanted it. Tattoos don't ALWAYS have to have meaning,you can just like the tat for the tat.

Originally Posted by richCaLbear

#1) Why in the *+%! did you ask then?

#2)
7c3251eed399cea4ff831d6235dbb7a2c3f8563.gif

you get a tatoo wen u know wat u want not when u feel like getting one

everybodies saves the good ideas for themselves anyways

Exactly, or...just don't get one at all.

random tattoo's > significant tattoo's

It's 2008, you could always just make some half$#%* reason like most people do anyway
laugh.gif

j/k
grin.gif

If you don't know, don't get it. People get tattoo happy and get crazy, I don't wanna call them stupid cause its not my body so I can't reallycare too much, tattoos. One of the managers neice got "Puerto Rico '07" tatted on the base of her neck during spring break.. Don't be thatfoolish.

Back
Top Bottom