Gettin Your Car Towed In Frisco Sucks

Man those people have no souls at the tow yard. they are seriously not human...Anyway long story, 30 mintes over 4 hrs and they charged me an extra $50. $280out the door plus a $100 in tickets

getting your car towed ANYWHERE sucks...im seriously going to go into the towing business, u can charge assrape prices to get ppls cars out and no one can doanything about it

that'll learn ya........don't call it Frisco next time!!

j/k sorry for your trouble. i had a car towed way back in the day, and, yeah, it sucked a$#.
check your ride for missing chit &/or damage. the city was having big probs w/that kinda stuff a few years back and terminated the contract of the towingcompany they were using the company was losing evidence and whole cars impounded for crime investigations. a bunch of crooks got away scott free cuz of theirblunders.
eyes.gif

Went to Niketown for 10 minutes, didnt see the NO PARKING between 4-6 pm, came back, car was gone...

i had to walk to tow place (30 minute walk)

not one of my better days.

It does suck.
laugh.gif

Went to the strip club with my folks and came back to a car missing. We walked like 8 long blocks one way in the wrong direction to find out we only had towalk like 2-3 short blocks another way from where we parked.
laugh.gif

wow. yeah i know. i was bored with some friends and we headed towards haight and i parked in the mcdonalds and we went to smoke a blunt and grab a slice of zaaand later we went back and the car was gone. this was a friday/thursday night can't remember. i got a cab and then picked it up and cut home. it took about25 minutes. best part was it was my moms van and i told her i was just going to a friends. smh 222 bucks down the drain.

howd you know if your car got stolen or towed.. thats wat i always wondered...i would panicing soooo bad if i came back and seen my car missing

the mcdonald's on haight is a notorious tow-away spot. don't park there if you're not going to mcd's. you WILL get a ticket or towed.

and for the dude that asked how to find out if your ride's been towed, call 311 (SF's info line......don't call 411, which is directory assistance.that costs $$$$ too). tell em you wanna find out if your car has been towed/impounded, and they'll give you the # to the city's towing comp.they'll run your plate.

i had to towed like 5 cars cause people parked in front of my garage when i want to go to work or coming home.

My car got broken into over there by third and harrison. Came back to my car to see my window shattered. They stole my radar and a bottle of bacardi. lol...

Back
Top Bottom