Getting a ring for wifey that isn't only diamonds?

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
They say diamonds are forever

They say diamonds are a girls best friend

I pray our love gets better and better

and truly never ends...

Anyway whats up niketalk, I'm not getting married yet, in fact I dont even have a girlfriend but I fancy other stones besides diamond... take a look at these... how do you feel about other stones in the ring...

View media item 1946400View media item 1946401

Moissanite and colored gemstones

I'm bout to steal a lot of business from Ben Baller

What makes you think you NEED a ring? You know this is a big racket created by debeers themselves right. This was an agenda pushed after the depression. With that said if this is a tradition that you want to give in to...personally I think an engagement ring is best done as a solitaire. The focus should be the diamond, all the other diamond dust and added stones around it is just extra that you should have alloted to the solitaire diamond. Also keep in mind that diamonds don't fare well in the resell market. And yes, I did in fact get my wife a diamond when I proposed. This is all just my opinion. Do you!!!
BTW why are you worried about weddings if you don't have a girlfriend?

What makes you think you NEED a ring? You know this is a big racket created by debeers themselves right. This was an agenda pushed after the depression. With that said if this is a tradition that you want to give in to...personally I think an engagement ring is best done as a solitaire. The focus should be the diamond, all the other diamond dust and added stones around it is just extra that you should have alloted to the solitaire diamond. Also keep in mind that diamonds don't fare well in the resell market. And yes, I did in fact get my wife a diamond when I proposed. This is all just my opinion. Do you!!!
BTW why are you worried about weddings if you don't have a girlfriend?

Im going to get married one day,

Im the type of man that plans the end from the beginning... its all chess moves,

You are probably better off saving for a ring vs buying one now. You have no idea what your future bride might like. However, if you are determined to purchase something, Morganite with rose gold looks nice. It's fairly inexpensive as well. Good luck to you!

My boy just did Tanzanite in the middle, and white diamonds surrounding the tanzanite.

Looks beautiful, and she loves it.

I swear man, the idea that I "have" to buy someone just to "prove" that I truly care about you bothers me. Hate the concept of those damn rings.

I personally wouldn't even want one buy me a cactus or something

Back
Top Bottom