Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

rejection hotline #s are the worst though. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

[Darth Vader] NO [/Darth Vader]

Originally Posted by ricky409

@dipsetgeneral: them low ambitious hood rats be fine as hell sometimes though.

@Tony Goalie: its a toss up famb.

@KayCurrency: I hate when girls do this. Its crazy cuz I HIGHLY doubt that EVERY GUY doesn't know how to take a hint. Most times, girls are so ambiguous and its hard to get a read.

Instead of ignoring someone, just be real. Girls piss me off when they say "ugh. This guy won't stop texting me" I say have you told him

That's when nonsense starts. I say "let me text him acting like you. I will say 'look brah. I'm not digging you. Stop texting me.'"

Their response EVERY time : NOOO. That's too mean

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You like the attention sweetheart. Just be real... lol x smh.
Even though I abide by the two text rule, I truly don't understand why a chick would waste someone's time like this.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

time for a rant..
i know getting a number is nothing. i know girls will give it out just to have guys blow them up to satisfy their sense of desire.

i know girls will give their number out for pity, or to get a guy to leave them alone...

its just SUPER frustrating b/c you can never tell when its gonna happen.

its like... you gave me the number... i hit you... and its either 1. i'll call you back 2. no reply...

i've been on a streak of finding serious chicks... no games... they gave me the number and there was atleast SOME kind of attempt. there were signs of interest, and whether or not it got off the ground, there was engines being cranked on and we were rolling down the runway

just got hit w/ a flaker SOOO tough the other day... the engines DIDNT EVEN CUT ON... got the number, hit her, no response.

seen her in school, and she's all "why you aint hit me up"... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was like "whatever man... you trippin" she says "noooo... i really didnt get it... hit me up fareal" hit her three days later... no response...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

end rant fambs... i'm callin' a consistent JO... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dawg! This happens to me all the time. I threw in the towel recently and I am jus' gonna get my career going and mess wit' chicks on that type of level. Not these immature/low self-esteem girls who don't know what they want. These are the same type of girls that chase and go for suckas. They get knocked up by some loser and can't pursue goals and ambitions in life.
mad.gif

all the time tho?
laugh.gif

it is childish but we've all done it
Yeah My-T, all the time. I jus' don't get it.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Have you honestly ever stunted on a guy? No pick up or no reply to text(s)?

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Norfolk Southern aka BUBBA

Usually if they're flaky, its because they want an ego boost and want attention from many dudes sweating them, like people said on here----but also, usually they're already seeing someone or that person they're seeing is their main contact (usually bf), or that person they're seeing now is a top priority.

Nothing you can really do about except be on some extra bold, pimp-like, Casanova type game attack to win her over (which I advise no to do especially if she isn't an attractive female that has a great personality that is worth getting with)----or just charge her to the game and have her hit you up. That's why having business cards are important----when she is less distracted, she can hit you up and both parties can set something up.

It really is a numbers game in setting dates up with females (like with anything else in life ) . Sometimes your aura,swag,disposition,game,whatever can be on point, but they just aren't willing to date you or set something up with you because of many reasons. Just keep moving on to the next female. Make sure you have business cards and have her hit you up at her convenience.

Females aren't that forgetful or flaky especially if its someone they are attracted to . Don't get caught up in their flaky-ness. Its a waste of time, energy, and sometimes money (money spent while getting the female, and missed opportunities to make money while doing that) .

NEVER take it personal. Just keep it moving. I know it may sound like a cliche, but its realtalk. That's what I had to learn ----through a journey called Experience, with a couple of passengers named Trial and Error that traveled alongside.

Part of being a man in terms of dating and relationships is dealing with rejection and flaky type behavior from females and becoming immune to it. Deal with both by keeping it moving and going to the next one.

too much real talk.
can't take it personal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too real..
pimp.gif

time for a rant..
i know getting a number is nothing. i know girls will give it out just to have guys blow them up to satisfy their sense of desire.

i know girls will give their number out for pity, or to get a guy to leave them alone...

its just SUPER frustrating b/c you can never tell when its gonna happen.

its like... you gave me the number... i hit you... and its either 1. i'll call you back 2. no reply...

i've been on a streak of finding serious chicks... no games... they gave me the number and there was atleast SOME kind of attempt. there were signs of interest, and whether or not it got off the ground, there was engines being cranked on and we were rolling down the runway

just got hit w/ a flaker SOOO tough the other day... the engines DIDNT EVEN CUT ON... got the number, hit her, no response.

seen her in school, and she's all "why you aint hit me up"... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was like "whatever man... you trippin" she says "noooo... i really didnt get it... hit me up fareal" hit her three days later... no response...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

end rant fambs... i'm callin' a consistent JO... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doin it wrong, you mad, etc
laugh.gif

@dipsetgeneral: them low ambitious hood rats be fine as hell sometimes though.

@Tony Goalie: its a toss up famb.

@KayCurrency: I hate when girls do this. Its crazy cuz I HIGHLY doubt that EVERY GUY doesn't know how to take a hint. Most times, girls are so ambiguous and its hard to get a read.

Instead of ignoring someone, just be real. Girls piss me off when they say "ugh. This guy won't stop texting me" I say have you told him

That's when nonsense starts. I say "let me text him acting like you. I will say 'look brah. I'm not digging you. Stop texting me.'"

Their response EVERY time : NOOO. That's too mean

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You like the attention sweetheart. Just be real... lol x smh.
Yeah they really do, you ain't lyin' my dude.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and da funny thing is once you get POPPIN, these are da $%#%## calling you outta nowhere talkin bout "wassup stranger, you forgot about me?"

truth  

dambs fambs you didnt get da yambs? lettuce be cereal dere are other chicks but where dey at doe

This just happened to me.

Got this chicks' number, we texting. Text her one day, she responds three days later with "I'm just now seeing this, sorry!"

I brush it off, say ok. Tell her I'm not into flaky women, she apologizes, says she'll step it up.

SHE DOES IT AGAIN! I ask her did she remember what We talked about and she straight up says no
indifferent.gif

I tell her I think we're wasting our time, haven't heard from since. She gets on FB talking how she sad she is because she's still single.

Can't take it personal but you can't let these women walk over you either. Be smart, keep it pushing and you'll be fine.

Its important to set up a meeting/date immediately or ASAP. That texting game is all idle and pointless especially if both parties haven't meet in person initially. Its totally different when your'e setting up a date.  there's too many females out here to be playing the idle texting/flaky games. 

@dipsetgeneral, if you contact girls as much as you bump 2 year old threads with semi-relevant information then I see why you get that treatment all the time. Seems like you have no discretion gauge.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Got this chicks' number, we texting. Text her one day, she responds three days later with "I'm just now seeing this, sorry!"

I brush it off, say ok. Tell her I'm not into flaky women, she apologizes, says she'll step it up.

SHE DOES IT AGAIN! I ask her did she remember what We talked about and she straight up says no
indifferent.gif

I tell her I think we're wasting our time, haven't heard from since. She gets on FB talking how she sad she is because she's still single.

Can't take it personal but you can't let these women walk over you either. Be smart, keep it pushing and you'll be fine.

I wouldn't had replied back imo.  Three days later?? Really?  No one is that damn busy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

@dipsetgeneral, if you contact girls as much as you bump 2 year old threads with semi-relevant information then I see why you get that treatment all the time. Seems like you have no discretion gauge.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I got this girls number hit her up and everything. We talked a few times then all of a sudden when I called her she never responded back(I dont call people more than once cause I know they see the initial missed call from me). We had a mutual friend which we neither of us knew about . Me and the mutual friend started hanging out and the mutual friend and I went somewhere and  saw the chick . So she goes "you know him too? We use to talk, but then he started acting like a stranger"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I got this girls number hit her up and everything. We talked a few times then all of a sudden when I called her she never responded back(I dont call people more than once cause I know they see the initial missed call from me). We had a mutual friend which we neither of us knew about . Me and the mutual friend started hanging out and the mutual friend and I went somewhere and  saw the chick . So she goes "you know him too? We use to talk, but then he started acting like a stranger"
indifferent.gif
urkel.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't had replied back imo.  Three days later?? Really?  No one is that damn busy

See my problem was that I was too nice. Always gave the benefit of the doubt the 1st time around....

Originally Posted by Norfolk Southern aka BUBBA

NEVER take it personal. Just keep it moving.
All you need to know. 

I noticed that with some girls that flake its cause they are already in relationships. Over a year ago this girl was flirting with me hard and she gave me her number but everytime I asked her out she would say "I dont know, I have to think about it". Eventually she told me she been in a relationship for a few years and she didnt want to cheat on him so I fell back. She was sexy to
30t6p3b.gif

KayCurrency wrote:
You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif

Show me the screen shots of multiple female doing this?

I absolutely hate this happens to me every once in while.

Most recent was this chick I met at a club(I know
30t6p3b.gif
) . Well we talk via text and calling for a straight month. I tried setting up something so we can hang out a few times. Always flaking out last minute.

All you can really do though is move on to the next one, or work a few different chicks at once to see which one works out.

Back
Top Bottom