Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by theNextPuff

They all wanna be twitter, instagram girls, showing a fake life that aint theres looking for attention..straight up basketball wives, have fun with them but don't wife! trust me I've learned my lesson the hard way and i've seen the light! I'm 28 and a professional guy, college educated....only take the ones seriously who take you seriously, a GF type nowadays MUST have something real going on in their life, a real job, a real career they need something serious to wake up too each and everyday, cuz if they waking up everyday at 2 in the afternoon & tanning all day you got a problem....she won't be serious about you...

girls like this exist at 28? thats a serious question...
Well, Deelishis is 34 and Buffie The Body has to be like 36, so yes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif
no damns given

the even funnier part is when the chick im smashin shows me the thirst texts she gets from these desperate dudes 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  like these cats are clueless
Then she shows me your thirst text when i'm smashing
pimp.gif

>be at a club
>cute girl thinks i'm cute
>dance
>says she has bf
>i say i have a goldfish at home
>she laughs and says what
>i say "o, thought we's tombout things that dont matter"
>she laughs, we exchange numbers
>i text her that night saying i left cus i couldnt find a cuter girl
>no reply
>*****

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Has happened to me a few times. Two weeks ago I was at a bar with my friends, we were literally walking to the exit to leave when this girl approached me and told me she thought I looked like a model, I
laugh.gif
' ed and said thanks and kept it moving. My friends gave me a
indifferent.gif
and said one of the hottest girls in the bar just hit on you, go talk to her before we leave. So I go talk to her, make some small talk and flirt a little bit and tell her I have to go, she gives me her number and tells me to text her, I tell her I will and leave. I texted her 2 days later, no reply. Why give me the number in the first place? I'm not mad, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
you met a girl at the bar and you text her 2 days later?  That's a no no in my book.  If im meeting a girl at the bar, I'm gonna try and smash the same night or the next day

Originally Posted by ricky409

famb...
happened again

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
got this older chick number (she lives in my apartment) w/ MASSIVE BUTT. she tells me to call her so we can hang. i call twice... NO RESPONSE. she sees me and tells me to come over... i'm like "nah... you playing" she tells me she's just really busy, asks me why i didnt just come by her apartment, and wants me to swing thru tonight... i wait a few hours and swing thru... she doesnt even answer the door... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, seriously... I threw in the towel. Jus' worry about your career right now and makin' money. The women will flock to your every need then. Jus' worry about the money right now. Girls are only into suckas. Athletes who are tryna make it, but will never make it. Bums wit' no goals in life or drug dealers.

the even funnier part is when the chick im smashin shows me the thirst texts she gets from these desperate dudes 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

to keep it real... i GUARANTEE if she really wanted him to stop, then she would...
she is most definitely leading him on...

or she was in INSTANT smash whenever he called and he's trying to get some more...

i'm gonna say that 75% of the time, the guys arent really just super desperate... the girl just isnt making it clear she's not interested...

or she was a *@*# and he trying to get some more easy yambs.

Originally Posted by raichu098

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

How about getting a number from a cute chick.

only to go on a date expecting them

and its some other chick

that looks like a line backer from the Colts.........

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I just died laughing

I don't even know how I would repsond to such 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
sick.gif
to keep it real... i GUARANTEE if she really wanted him to stop, then she would...
she is most definitely leading him on...

oh for sure, these *%!$ just love the attention so they play along.  its kinda sad to see these dudes strung along though.

man I just got out of my third relationship in two years, so done with that $?%*. First night out single, this girl hits me up, I grab her number just as I leave. I text her next day, we chat, then after that night I just left it alone, and the next day she sends me a blank text. I`m all
indifferent.gif
. So I said hey, she says Oh oops, didnt mean to send a blank test. !%+? I just didn't bother after that. no sense

Yeah I remember dudes assuming this was an ugly dude thing, it ain't, it's just the nature of it. Hand in the p, kissing on your neck you think that's a slam dunk. Nope. Ive learned to not care though, it's beautiful.

There's too much out there to be getting hurt off one flaking, especially if you're just getting yambs not wifing.

Last edited:
This happens to me about 40% of the time a chick gives her number to me

I text once and if no reply I dont hit em up anymore...

just happened w/ me w/ this chick from my job......thing is, SHE CAME AT ME AND GAVE ME HER NUMBER 
roll.gif

i hit her twice......no response and I just deleted her number

just happened w/ me w/ this chick from my job......thing is, SHE CAME AT ME AND GAVE ME HER NUMBER 
roll.gif

i hit her twice......no response and I just deleted her number
lolwut

3 months later

"Why you never hit me up?"

:stoneface:

If you have a girl not text you back/give you a wrong number you blew it from the jump
my dude..

You acting like birds dont get a thrill off that... :lol:

Lmao. There you have it. The worst though is I don't care right now so I don't chase, so a chick will. OK you've got my attention, now what? Nothing, she just wanted to make sure she could.

:lol: that sounded too cold blooded so I'll break it down for you guys

If a dude asks me and I don't reply....
chances are he's ugly and eally pushy about it so, I don't want to make him feel bad :\
For men meeting an unattractive woman is their worse nightmare...for women it's meeting a serial killer.
It's a lot easier to just give them some number than have them follow you downtown all night which has happened plenty a times :smh:

Other scenarios:
I lost it
I just get busy
I can't remember last night or you :lol:
I have a main dude and I'm saving you as a side for later

I don't know about asking for dudes numbers and not replying...never done that.

Last edited:
:lol: that sounded too cold blooded so I'll break it down for you guys

chances are he's ugly and eally pushy about it so, I don't want to make him feel bad :\
For men meeting an unattractive woman is their worse nightmare...for women it's meeting a serial killer.
It's a lot easier to just give them some number than have them follow you downtown all night which has happened plenty a times :smh:

Other scenarios:
I lost it
I just get busy

I don't know about asking for dudes numbers and not replying...never done that.

Just tell the truth :smh:

:lol that sounded too cold blooded so I'll break it down for you guys

Other scenarios:
I lost it
I just get busy

I don't know about asking for dudes numbers and not replying...never done tha

or....

"naw... i'm cool..."

female logic

One and done rule for me
...hit shorty once n that's it....

Also y I rarely save numbers unless I kno the chick for a min..

Back
Top Bottom