getting back at my ex

so basically i plan on getting back at my ex, i just want to know how far i can take it without getting in trouble i have a bunch of naked pictures and videosof her, i also know the password to her email and facebook, so i was thinking of logging in on her facebook and sending the pictures to a bunch of people onher friend list. is that illegal? if it is then i think i'll just upload them to some web forum and post a link to her facebook any other ideas?

Wait until April 1st to log into Facebook. Change her password before she does and let the fun begin.

don't do it. you're losing in the end by letting her get to you like that. keep it moving.

WOW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketvis

so basically i plan on getting back at my ex, i just want to know how far i can take it without getting in trouble i have a bunch of naked pictures and videos of her, i also know the password to her email and facebook, so i was thinking of logging in on her facebook and sending the pictures to a bunch of people on her friend list. is that illegal? if it is then i think i'll just upload them to some web forum and post a link to her facebook any other ideas?

what did she do? and if she left you or something,don't worry about it. its pretty mest up to do that to a chick bro. girls be female dogs at times,butdon't put her out their like that,you feel me..

Originally Posted by raptors29

Wait until April 1st to log into Facebook. Change her password before she does and let the fun begin.

Dont forget to update her status so everyone knows she's pregnant.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by raptors29

Dont forget to update her status so everyone knows she's pregnant.
^^^This is a classic move

she's 21. basically, we broke up and to get back at me she tried to hook up with this dude i know to get back at me. however, she lied to me and said HEwas trying to hook up with her and she denied him. she then proceeded to tell me how much she misses me and such. i end up seeing some text messages she sentthe dude, and now its payback time.

i wouldnt be as mad if she just wanted to bone him, but she was only doing it specifically to piss me off

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

is she 18?
this is the first question i asked after i read the op's question.

op you sound mad salty, the best way to get back at your ex is to better yourself. hit the gym, get some new clothes and what not. show her you dont need herfam.

Back
Top Bottom