Getting back files on damaged DVD

I was trying to finilizae  a dvd on my sony dvdirect but it was unable to do so. Now the dvd is damaged and it contained life changing files. Is there anyway that I can retreive those files? Thanks i  advance.

I was trying to finilizae  a dvd on my sony dvdirect but it was unable to do so. Now the dvd is damaged and it contained life changing files. Is there anyway that I can retreive those files? Thanks i  advance.

Mr.English, I appreciate your response. The thing is, there isn't even a scratch on the dvd. I have no clue what the problem might be.

Mr.English, I appreciate your response. The thing is, there isn't even a scratch on the dvd. I have no clue what the problem might be.

sounds like a bad burn.. im not too familiar with those Sony burners.. but shouldn't you have the master files on hand?

sounds like a bad burn.. im not too familiar with those Sony burners.. but shouldn't you have the master files on hand?

I don't have the master files. Just curious, what would happen if I inserted this dvd in my computer hard drive? Thanks in advance.

I don't have the master files. Just curious, what would happen if I inserted this dvd in my computer hard drive? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom