Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

getting "iced" is when you are presented with a bottle of smirnoff ice, you can't refuse and you have to chug it on one knee. But if you are carrying a bottle, you can "ice block"

Edited 21 times.

laugh.gif

lmao cue the video of the guys walking down the aisle at his boys wedding and passing off the Ice to someone in a pew

lmao cue the video of the guys walking down the aisle at his boys wedding and passing off the Ice to someone in a pew

lmao cue the video of the guy walking down the aisle at his boys wedding and passing off the Ice to someone in a pew

lmao cue the video of the guy walking down the aisle at his boys wedding and passing off the Ice to someone in a pew

Funniest trend that ever missed me
embarassed.gif
. I would LOVE to see people getting iced around my way
laugh.gif

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.

Funniest trend that ever missed me
embarassed.gif
. I would LOVE to see people getting iced around my way
laugh.gif

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.

Back
Top Bottom