Getting ROBBED at work UNappreciation Vol. gimme all the money

me and my co worker got robbed today at work
damn it sucks, talk about drama
we had the cops coming in with the m16's and everything helicopters flying over head
gun point and everything
and to top it off this FOOL is still out in society....smh

has anyone else got stories about getting robbed?

I notice I get robbed too everytime I see my check. An occasional airplane passes above me sometimes too

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

did they go through your pockets?

nah not even (thank god)
dude came in with his gun and asked my coworker for the money in the drawer
sad thing is that dude only got away with $300 its sad that people have to resort through all of that for some $300\

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

nah not even (thank god)
sad thing is that dude only got away with $300 its sad that people have to resort through all of that for some $300\

dude's will blow you away for less. you lucky he just wanted to money.

yo what store you work at? Im at 2623. We had some dudes break in the middle of the night and took only about 600 worth of stuff and left all the money in theregister, all cameras , notebooks everything. dude took lil shhhh

nah not even (thank god)

So true, some whacked out maniac would've shot you guys just for the hellof it. Good thing you're OK though

nah not even (thank god)

very true im just glad to be here and posting about it
and there were no customers just me and my coworker

when i used to work at McDonalds sum years back this crazy dude ran up on my manager when he opened his drawer n said "gimme a coke!"
laugh.gif

my manager started to bug out, cryin n all like i cant deal with this i got a wife n kid its not worth it...meanwhile, me and my boy ran the whole storedrive-thru, up front n makin food by ourselves cause our manager was crying scared in the office

then the crazy guy decided to post up in the lobby near the drink machine until the cops came...where they patted him down in front of the customers (who didnteven care because they we all tryna figure out what they were gonna eat)

btw: this was a Mickey Ds in Philly so we weren't scared at all cause we came from the hood n have seen worse

TRUE STORY I SWEAR ON IT!!!

me and my co worker got robbed today at work
damn it sucks, talk about drama
we had the cops coming in with the m16's and everything helicopters flying over head
gun point and everything
and to top it off this FOOL is still out in society....smh

has anyone else got stories about getting robbed?

damn you must work in beverly hills or something because i never heard of police comin with m16 and helicopters for a $300 robbery

the corner store by my house gets robbed all the time and they only bring out one cop car, he writes a report and leaves
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom