[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Orgasmic but w.o the mess[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Especially the burning feeling that comes with it sometimes!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dont think thats supposed to happen
roll.gif
lol.... that was funny...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

ab43588fec53df57c31fb1db7ba6a8418cc2cb0.gif

Bunch of dudes in here talking about whippin their wangs out and takin a piss. . .

And you came in here anyways

haha... kinfoe hulled you ... lmao...

touche Mac a Roni... touche...

Appreciated. That sense when you get up there and you gotta close your eyes and take a deep breath. Feels like you are peeing from the top of the highestmountain into the mouth of the river that feeds everything in life you deem vile. Fantastic. Sometimes I cuss during these kind of leaks.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]So basically dude had to handle his business....went to the toilet, whipped it out, and let the stream flow, when it hit me.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm talking about that tingling sensation that goes throughout ya body. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Have your legs and arms shaking like you going through convulsions...but this time i head that head kickback action[/color]. Feeling is came, but never went[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I know y'all dudes felt this before, but ladies y'all experience this? What's the scientific reason, too?[/color]
laugh.gif
remember that scene in tropic thunder when ben stillerfakes it with a beer can and then does the shakes with the double take head convulsion?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I love taking road trips and holding my pee until its hurts. That pee just sings "Its been a long time, long time coming"

This quotin Sam Cooke to describe pee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Especially the burning feeling that comes with it sometimes!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's all you brah. I'd suggest you get that checked out.

Then again, YNS so who knows why you're burning up like that.

Mac A Roni wrote:

So basically dude had to handle his business....went to the toilet, whipped it out, and let the stream flow, when it hit me.

Hol up.. am I the only one who caught this? What are you talking about, you or someone else?
sick.gif

- Safari

Appreciated. After a long day at school when you come home and just take the longest piss. Damn good...

Is it just me or when you have to pee, as soon as you hit your front door its like you can barely hold it in at all. Its all fine walking down the street andall but as soon as i hit my front door its over.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Appreciated. After a long day at school when you come home and just take the longest piss. Damn good...

Is it just me or when you have to pee, as soon as you hit your front door its like you can barely hold it in at all. Its all fine walking down the street and all but as soon as i hit my front door its over.
this. got me doin quick reggie bush cuts to the bathroom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this thread is freaking great. describing their piss and dudes have merollin
roll.gif
doesnt get much better than that

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Is it just me or when you have to pee, as soon as you hit your front door its like you can barely hold it in at all. Its all fine walking down the street and all but as soon as i hit my front door its over.
this. got me doin quick reggie bush cuts to the bathroom
Reggie bush cuts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I swear theres no room left when i hit that corner, its like i just turned a perfect 90 degree angle.

Back
Top Bottom