Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

Man OP girls call me quiet too, mostly because I'm semi-shy in some situations... I don't know if i should consider it a bad thing or a good thing

Man OP girls call me quiet too, mostly because I'm semi-shy in some situations... I don't know if i should consider it a bad thing or a good thing

Aim a little higher next time and find a personality so you don't bored the next chick into another guys bed too

Aim a little higher next time and find a personality so you don't bored the next chick into another guys bed too

OP I'm going through the same stuff right now. My girl first claimed it was because she wanted to see if I'd change from being a procrastinator and really put "100%" into the relationship.

Then she starts adding other stuff. I don't provide enough spice. So then I ask her, "Whats spice?". She replies with, "I wont know until it happens to me".
indifferent.gif

Then she's barking about privacy issues. I'm living at home while I'm working and in school as is she. So its on me?

Its all over the place. Then she says she doesn't see a problem if she goes out with another guy if she tells them they'll just be friends from jump.
indifferent.gif

Oh and she said I don't respect her.

Really? As much as I have been through and this is where we're at? I'm not sidelining like last time this happened.

Take life as it comes OP. I'm not saying go on the hunt and sleep with cheeks. But if she wants to take a break and still go out and have fun, you do the same. Work on bettering yourself.

Like I told my girl EX last night. I have to prepare for the next relationship if its with her or another girl. Get yourself right mentally, physically and financially. The rest will fall into place if your a good guy.

OP I'm going through the same stuff right now. My girl first claimed it was because she wanted to see if I'd change from being a procrastinator and really put "100%" into the relationship.

Then she starts adding other stuff. I don't provide enough spice. So then I ask her, "Whats spice?". She replies with, "I wont know until it happens to me".
indifferent.gif

Then she's barking about privacy issues. I'm living at home while I'm working and in school as is she. So its on me?

Its all over the place. Then she says she doesn't see a problem if she goes out with another guy if she tells them they'll just be friends from jump.
indifferent.gif

Oh and she said I don't respect her.

Really? As much as I have been through and this is where we're at? I'm not sidelining like last time this happened.

Take life as it comes OP. I'm not saying go on the hunt and sleep with cheeks. But if she wants to take a break and still go out and have fun, you do the same. Work on bettering yourself.

Like I told my girl EX last night. I have to prepare for the next relationship if its with her or another girl. Get yourself right mentally, physically and financially. The rest will fall into place if your a good guy.

She got a nice lil body, but she's built for the jumpoff core. She met up on a decent dude too early in her career, she's got years of clubbing, cheating, pseudo-relationships and maybe a gangbang left before she slows.

She got a nice lil body, but she's built for the jumpoff core. She met up on a decent dude too early in her career, she's got years of clubbing, cheating, pseudo-relationships and maybe a gangbang left before she slows.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

...its a womans job to wait on a significant other.

Ooooo if you really believe that you gone learn the hard way...

So you're telling me women don't often wait on people to want them that they shouldn't? I've met way too many women who are still involved with ex'es or ex-%%+* buddies to want relationships with them because they gave them their "heart" and they are in their mind that persons ride or die. A lot of females don't move on.

Sure women do those things. But that's not what I'm referring to.
You stated that it's their job like that's what you have your mind set to and I'm saying if you really believe that, some chick would probably give you a serious reality check.
I know some women do those silly things, but lets not assume that's going to happen all the time and set people up for some serious disappointment.
I was exaggerating....so this male could move on and realize as much as women want to be chased....they want to be pushed away so they can be a challenger for his feelings. I hate to put this on all women but most the women I have met do not truly like a male that 100% want them for them. Friction is needed. If a female is waiting on a male he has a higher chance of success with her. Basically if a female likes the person "more" nothing has to be done. The OP is failing he obviously cares more about the relationship than she did...thus me stating why its the females "job" to wait. If she cares more he'll get more out of her. If she is fighting for him he wouldn't have been suggested this break in relations. She obviously has no complaints of her relationship. She needs drama. Cancel the broad.

Understandable sir, although its still flawed imo, I understand why you would have such a mindset.

Yall so mean...she ain't that bad.

...its a womans job to wait on a significant other.

Ooooo if you really believe that you gone learn the hard way...

So you're telling me women don't often wait on people to want them that they shouldn't? I've met way too many women who are still involved with ex'es or ex-%%+* buddies to want relationships with them because they gave them their "heart" and they are in their mind that persons ride or die. A lot of females don't move on.

Sure women do those things. But that's not what I'm referring to.
You stated that it's their job like that's what you have your mind set to and I'm saying if you really believe that, some chick would probably give you a serious reality check.
I know some women do those silly things, but lets not assume that's going to happen all the time and set people up for some serious disappointment.
I was exaggerating....so this male could move on and realize as much as women want to be chased....they want to be pushed away so they can be a challenger for his feelings. I hate to put this on all women but most the women I have met do not truly like a male that 100% want them for them. Friction is needed. If a female is waiting on a male he has a higher chance of success with her. Basically if a female likes the person "more" nothing has to be done. The OP is failing he obviously cares more about the relationship than she did...thus me stating why its the females "job" to wait. If she cares more he'll get more out of her. If she is fighting for him he wouldn't have been suggested this break in relations. She obviously has no complaints of her relationship. She needs drama. Cancel the broad.

Understandable sir, although its still flawed imo, I understand why you would have such a mindset.

Yall so mean...she ain't that bad.

She looks like:

bernie-mac.jpg

Just move on.  Young girls always think they can change a guy.  All the relationships I was in when I was in when I was younger, they'd always have something they wanted you to do different, dress different, act different, it's not worth the stress. 

Back
Top Bottom