Ghetto names Vol. Toprameneesha

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I know a girl named La-Sha. "With the dash in the middle."
It's pronounce La-Dash-Sha.
Ignorant parents FTL.
I knew a girl at this place i used to volunteer and here name was La-a. I asked her to pronounce it and I was just
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I recently met a woman who named her girl Vonage... like the VoiceIP phone service. Except she put mad emphasis on the "nage" part of of the name.Vaw-naaaaaage.

I've also seen kids named Urethra, Shashisha(AND the kid's Dad had a stutter) and Fo-shona(yes, with hyphen). My all time favorite has to be Clammidia.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by kchildz1

This isn't a good look. We should respect everyones name, because that's like disrespecting the Parents and that's not "Good Guy Nature". Nothing good would come your way. So....

Lock this Up
Looks like somebody named their daughter Aquanetta
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

This isn't a good look. We should respect everyone's name, because that's like disrespecting the Parents and that's not "Good Guy Nature". Nothing good would come your way. So....

Lock this Up

You guys seriously have to look at this in a comedic way. I mean have you never seen Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Russel Peters, Kat Williams, or Lisa Lampinellistand ups? They rip on every race out there and there is no way you can sit there and not laugh about it. No one considers them raciest or prejudice....it isjust jokes. I am sure there is a version of this in all races.....especially Asian. You just have to laugh about these things sometimes and just not takethings so serious.

Wait a minute, King Kong Quisha isnt racist? what if it was an asian thing and they were throwing around names like; Ping Pong I eat dogs? would that beracist? I mean, it is in the same vein as friedchickenisha or watermelonqwanda, or whatever nonsense they were talking about. That coupled w/ the neck swingand horrible black girl dialect just screams out racist.

I do somewhat agree w/ fongstarr, it is not that serious and it may well meant to be a joke but still...it has some racial undertones.

And to the person who said they cant be racist b/c they are mexican??? How does that even make sense? then there are people quoting this guy like he made anintelligent statement. There really needs to be an age requirment for NT.

is something "racist" if it is true? this is just a question in general

not saying that the youtube video isnt racist.

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

what if it was an asian thing and they were throwing around names like; Ping Pong I eat dogs?

Then it wouldn't be funny, it would just be racist.

Sorry its just popped out at me when I was reading the description.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

is something "racist" if it is true? this is just a question in general

not saying that the youtube video isnt racist.

Racism cant be true. Generalizations=/=facts. All generalizations are false because no two individuals are alike, live the same lives, or deal with the samepersonal environments.

look this is ignorant and offensive when i make a video mocking white and hispanic or any other culture i want lols

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I know a girl named La-Sha. "With the dash in the middle."
It's pronounce La-Dash-Sha.
Ignorant parents FTL.

Dog I know a chick with the same name I was like
eek.gif
when I first heard it I also know a chick named wachovia realtalk

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

what if it was an asian thing and they were throwing around names like; Ping Pong I eat dogs?

Then it wouldn't be funny, it would just be racist.

That isn't racist...people always joke on krux eating dogs and he's Asian. no one ever says it's racist
eyes.gif

TheTruthHurts74 wrote:
I've also seen kids named Urethra, Shashisha(AND the kid's Dad had a stutter) and Fo-shona(yes, with hyphen). My all time favorite has to be Clammidia.

URETHRA? CLAMMIDIA? ur kidding me... where u from?

look this is ignorant and offensive when i make a video mocking white and hispanic or any other culture i want lols

Dude...you can't even write a complete and coherent sentence. On top of that, your whole argument was the word "ghetto"...and that is in yourscreenname. You don't even have an argument anymore, just step aside and fade away.

Originally Posted by rtask

TheTruthHurts74 wrote:

URETHRA? CLAMMIDIA? ur kidding me... where u from?

I'm in CA, but I saw those names on my friend's (she's a teacher) student roster for her school in Houston TX. Keep in mind all ofthose names are from ONE school, and are all kids in elementary. Young ignorant parents = FTL.

Back
Top Bottom