Ghost Hunters Vol. TAPS!

I cant be the only person that watches this ridiculous show! It's sooo stupid, but it's addicting.

They never really have like REAL evidence of ghosts. It's always, "oh my gosh, I just felt something" or "ugh, do you smell that?" or"wow! It just got really cold in this area." Then they get a strange voice every now and then.
tired.gif

Whats up with that? And are there any scary shows that actually scare you? Or at least have more legit evidence than some BS personal experience?

Let me know!

The episode where they were at that lighthouse in FL was interesting. Something was peeking over the rail at them...

I would rather watch Ghost Adventures...

I don't think you understand that they're not going to prove that there's ghosts they go out of their way to find all the things that prove thatits nothing supernatural and always end up left with a bunch of weird feelings and stuff they just can't find a way to explain never any real evidence ofany sort of haunting.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

The episode where they were at that lighthouse in FL was interesting. Something was peeking over the rail at them...

What is this Ghost Adventures that you speak of? What channel is it on? I might have to check this out.

YES! I saw that one during the Halloween marathon this year. I also like the one when they go to the Miami Cuban Club and supposedly the littleboy was turning the flash light on and off. That one is my favorite.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I don't think you understand that they're not going to prove that there's ghosts they go out of their way to find all the things that prove that its nothing supernatural and always end up left with a bunch of weird feelings and stuff they just can't find a way to explain never any real evidence of any sort of haunting.

I mean, I understand what they're doing. But if all you're getting is some creepy voices now and then and just a bunch of "personalexperiences" like how are you suppose to make a show out of that? I'm mad at myself for continuing to watch the show when they always come up withnothing LOL

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

What is this Ghost Adventures that you speak of? What channel is it on? I might have to check this out.

it comes on the travel channel fridays at 9 est, Its better because its only 3 guys with a camera and not some big camera crew
they usually find some pretty interesting stuff

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

it comes on the travel channel fridays at 9 est, Its better because its only 3 guys with a camera and not some big camera crew

Gracias. I'll definitly check it out.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Interesting stuff like what?

Ghost Hunters > Ghost Adventures

GH actually tries to DISPROVE that the paranormal doesn't exist

I love the International series more tho...

The scariest one was when the original crew went to Ireland and there were these little things following two of the members on the thermal and all of a suddenthey combined into one and their heat signature just went out

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Ghost Hunters > Ghost Adventures

GH actually tries to DISPROVE that the paranormal doesn't exist

I love the International series more tho...

The scariest one was when the original crew went to Ireland and there were these little things following two of the members on the thermal and all of a sudden they combined into one and their heat signature just went out
Fairies...lol

OP, Like i tell you everytime we watch this.....

FAKE!

All these Ghost shows are fake. Have you ever seen real video evidence of a ghost?

a good friend of mine Lori Orrs is their head graphic designer, and has also appeared in a few episodes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

a good friend of mine Lori Orrs is their head graphic designer, and has also appeared in a few episodes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tell your good friend to find more GHOSTS!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

smile.gif

Interesting stuff like what?

Take it how you want, but I think its pretty interesting

Originally Posted by Sighfur

OP, Like i tell you everytime we watch this.....

FAKE!

All these Ghost shows are fake. Have you ever seen real video evidence of a ghost?
Then if real video evidence is captured, people will say its just manipulated..the cycle wont end

Have you guys seen other "ghost" shows? This is as real as it gets, most of the time they just prove that there wasnt anything there. ParanormalState has some crazy demon ##$# though

Back
Top Bottom