GHOST SHIP infested by CANNIBAL RATS heading towards ENGLAND vol. New Black Plague

laugh.gif
 How can you just take a ship to the middle of the sea and just release it? 

Doesn't make sense for some reason. I'd imagaine that should be illegal for some reason. 
nerd.gif

I've read that Canada is to blame. They released the ship into international waters...and doomed England.

Sneaky Canadians :smh: :smh:

I doubt that ship ever sees land. It's 1 vessel floating out in the Atlantic Ocean with absolutely no direction. If it sees landfall in this lifetime I'd be surprised.

It was the year 2014 and The Bubonic plague came back stronger than ever killing half of England.

Last edited:
cannibal rats makes no sense tho. there should only be one left.

bond11.jpg
I think its prolly a few big dog rats that smanging all the rat-chet yambs...

then they eat others babies... bunch of rat gangs...

question doe... 1. why are ships / planes / cars always referred to as women?

2. who's idea was it to drag it out and just let it float? does that happen often?

what if some rats learned how to swim, swam down and bit some fish, now the fish are cannibals, fish get fished and you betas that eat sushi will turn into zombies? 

#teammeat

You have it backwards, the rats are as good as dead in the sea. The fish eating the rat carcasses and contracting something is a different scenario and highly unlikely. If they are supposedly cannibal they'll going to kill each other off and the last one will die of starvation long before that boat sinks are finds land.

Back
Top Bottom