Ghostface Killah=Most Consistent Rapper Ever?

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

It's between ghost and Nas IMO
Nas dropped The Firm, I Am, Nastradmus, and Street's Disciples which were inconsistent and underwhelming

i'm not going to disagree with those albums.

to me, Nas is doing very well to have 2-3 "mehh" albums out of 11.

especially since his last is dope from front to back. Neither Ghost nor Jay's last album are on par with Distant Relatives. Since people will say its a collab effort, neither Apollo Kids or BP3 are on point with Untitled.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

It's between ghost and Nas IMO
Nas dropped The Firm, I Am, Nastradmus, and Street's Disciples which were inconsistent and underwhelming

i'm not going to disagree with those albums.

to me, Nas is doing very well to have 2-3 "mehh" albums out of 11.

especially since his last is dope from front to back. Neither Ghost nor Jay's last album are on par with Distant Relatives. Since people will say its a collab effort, neither Apollo Kids or BP3 are on point with Untitled.

Can we count Big Boi from Outkast? Especially with his recently released solo album
And since I asked that, what about Black Thought?

Can we count Big Boi from Outkast? Especially with his recently released solo album
And since I asked that, what about Black Thought?

My man Ross is about an album or 2 away from being on this list.

Dude has put out 4 solid releases in a row and you know his next one is going to be fire.

My man Ross is about an album or 2 away from being on this list.

Dude has put out 4 solid releases in a row and you know his next one is going to be fire.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Gotta say Kanye. Yes im a stan i admit it. But dude drops goundbreaking albums one after another.
Then your opinion is invalid.

Gotta say Kanye. Yes im a stan i admit it. But dude drops goundbreaking albums one after another.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom