Ghostface says Wu album is Bull SHHH!

Link - http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=192283
or
http://smartenupnas.com/2007/11/30/ghostface-killah-speaks-on-rza-messing-up-8-diagrams/

Strong words from Toney
laugh.gif

The thing is I can tell dude is dead serious like its not off no other problem he really has a problem with the beats and I actually like the Wu album. Thedarker slower sound is good its nothin spectacular but cmon Ghost, bull shh?? He might as well say dont buy the album and just buy his.

Kanye or Pharell?????
eyes.gif
�Mos def depends on what type of beats they weresubmittin if that was the case but maybe he was just throwin out any producers names out there. I def would like to here Wu on some other producer's beatstho.

Strong anomosity in the end Rza tryin to eff up other producer's beats
laugh.gif
. Whats really good with the Wu, 1 min you think the whole thing is squashed then its notbut its clear there's a lack of communication with the Wu members I wanna know what Mef n Ins n the reest of da members really feel about the album.

smokin.gif

These MTV vids is always difficult to post the link is up there now

If anyone wants to try n emb please do

smokin.gif

I co-sign with rae and ghost i got 8 diagrams right now and that%%*% is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! the beats are sooo whackkkkk and the hooks aren't on point. Ilove the Wu but man i rate this album 3-10 just because the members came with hard verses and 2 songs were pretty good outta 16. I'll put it like thisMase's welcome back album> 8 diagrams

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I co-sign with rae and ghost i got 8 diagrams right now and that%%*% is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! the beats are sooo whackkkkk and the hooks aren't on point. I love the Wu but man i rate this album 3-10 just because the members came with hard verses and 2 songs were pretty good outta 16. I'll put it like this Mase's welcome back album> 8 diagrams
you're reaching big time

i'm not going to go as far as ghostface, but it does seem like from what's coming out that rza has a bit of an ego (as far as controlling the directionand mciromanaging the album), but even with that said i think the problems (for rae and ghost) are more financial than the actual album itself. i've readsome other articles and both gza and meth don't seem to have any problems with the album. even if rza would have let some of the wu-affiliated producershandle a few of the tracks i don't think we would even be hearing all this from rae and ghost.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

what the %%@@ man....i thought this whole thing was fixed...ghost pullin this before the release ain't helpin the group at all

man these dudes have a show on the 30th and I don't want to spend 40 bucks if all members arent going to be there... Plus the album is not wack....

rza did his thing. album is dope.

I def would like to here Wu on some other producer's beats tho.

hell no.
ghost is buggin. the shhh hes saying is straight disrespectful.
i like 8 diagrams more than i like big doe rehab.

Originally Posted by south sole

WTF is going on? Im hearin mixed reviews about the album. What's really good.
ohwell.gif

This is def 1 of those albums you gonna have to decide for yourself when it comes out cuz some agree with Ghost and some dont. I happen to think the albumis good but ghos come off like they hate the beats but I cant believe they really think the album is garbage I think its cuz the beats aint what they want itto be they gonna say its whack

smokin.gif

i'm going to agree with ghsot on this one. the beats are terrible on 8 diagrams.

it's not even the fact that i waited 6 years, i'm just saying, this record is wack.

I'm glad Ghost said it, then maybe some of these ridicilous Wu-hungry NT'ers will face facts....that no wu album that came out was gonna be good.

You can't have an album with 8 emcees where there's never more than 2 of them in the studio at the same time and its just a cookie cutter format, like,"hey, everybody get in the studio when you can, spit a 16, then send it to me and I'll sync it with the beat". There's no chemistry.

I agree With Ghostface that album is bull

beside 36 chambers and forever(well half of it) Wu-Tang doesn't make good group albums

the album was aight...just aight to me. Ghostfaces album was better if you ask me personally.

Back
Top Bottom