GIF HALL OF FAME POST!!

Gdamn that moonwalk is so smooth!
laugh.gif

I think the moonwalk one with the cart is set up. I think he is actually walking forward and everyone else is walking backwards.  Some dude did that trickery with a rubix cube epic complete time. It was later found out that he started with it complete and messed it up. The people in the background were working with him and walked backwards. They played it in reverse to make it look real.

The dog one is great. Dude gave his his dog a little boot and ended up getting it.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

I think the moonwalk one with the cart is set up. I think he is actually walking forward and everyone else is walking backwards.  Some dude did that trickery with a rubix cube epic complete time. It was later found out that he started with it complete and messed it up. The people in the background were working with him and walked backwards. They played it in reverse to make it look real.

The dog one is great. Dude gave his his dog a little boot and ended up getting it.
what?

It seems a little fishy to me. There is just too much smoothness in that stride for that to be legit.

question? is there any way to send these gifs via text message.. or a site that converts them to a link that can be sent? sorry if its a stoopid ?

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by retro23phan

and still one of the best:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who has the one of the guy in the skully where it zooms in & he gives the camera the "dunno" look?

33yhs8x.gif
 this one?

Does anyone have the one with the dude from star trek putting his hands to his head then shaking his head?

Back
Top Bottom