Gif Request vol. Superbowl

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RetroSan

can someone do Hernandez TD celebration?

pimp.gif
herny.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got one of the random CBS announcer kissing the VL trophy when dude was carrying it to the podium? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We need a gif of the NE owner's reaction when the hail mary failed. I need to see the failure on Kraft's face.

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Cant even laugh at this. You know dudes looking up into the sky saying sorry to his dead wife that he failed her.

Originally Posted by Antidope

We need a gif of the NE owner's reaction when the hail mary failed. I need to see the failure on Kraft's face.

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Cant even laugh at this. You know dudes looking up into the sky saying sorry to his dead wife that he failed her.
indifferent.gif

I thought about GIFs being made during all of these times last night when watching the game.

Damn.

Originally Posted by Antidope

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Yeah, I felt bad for him too when they showed that. 

Was I the only one who caught te random photographer who kissed the Lombardi trophy?

laugh.gif

I'm happy the Giants won but felt bad for Kraft. He comes off as a genuinely good person.

Back
Top Bottom