Gilbert gets 30 days........

I have an inside source. He got 18 months, which 17 are suspended and 30 days in a halfway house, and 2 years probation.....

I think he got off easy...
Question is what is Ted Leonsis going to do with Arenas?

Oh Gil
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

this is an understatement. vick only killed a few dogs, but never put any human life in danger. this imbecile gil flashing heat in the locker room over $20k when he WAS worth over $100M?? just plain STUPID. but then again, we all make mistakes, i suppose.

A slap on the wrist is easy to get if youre rich and famous, theres no way I could see dude getting any real time. Wonder how the Wizards are gonna play it now, it seems like theyre too much in love with this guy to let him go. Did they say how many games hes gonna be suspended for next season?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

this is an understatement. vick only killed a few dogs, but never put any human life in danger. this imbecile gil flashing heat in the locker room over $20k when he WAS worth over $100M?? just plain STUPID. but then again, we all make mistakes, i suppose.
laugh.gif
 I laugh whenever people bring this up as a comparison to other athletes that get in trouble with the law. You do realize he wasn't put into jail solely for killing animals right? If I'm corrects that's not even what was the major felony he served time for. 
And let's be honest, in the eyes of those who don't share our skin color, which one looks worse: Killing dogs or a situation between two Black basketball players that could lead to one of them getting hurt over something stupid?
No it doesn't make sense, but hell... what does any more?

gil is an overpaid herb. he needs to do his time. im tired of the law being bent for people with money.

smfh

No offense. But why hate on someone anyONE who gets a light sentence? if u had something going for u n life, you wouldnt want to be held down x his moms just passed. CMON SON

Back
Top Bottom