Gina Carano Appreciation... Pics, Pics, Pics

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

NT. I present to you, the only chick in the world I would let kick my $#@.

Let? She'd kick your +%$ whether you let her or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Touche.

I saw a TV interview of her a few weeks back and all of the other girl fighters in MMA hate on here big time and despise her because of all the money she makesbecause she's decent looking and marketable while the rest of the girl MMA fighters look like she males on steroids.

eh, shes out of your collective leagues.

she used to date dude who on mtv true life im an mma fighter and if i recall right he was a nearly undefeated muay thai champ over in thailand for a while(still is?)

ud have to step your kickboxing game up just to have a conversation with her.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I saw a TV interview of her a few weeks back and all of the other girl fighters in MMA hate on here big time and despise her because of all the money she makes because she's decent looking and marketable while the rest of the girl MMA fighters look like she males on steroids.

The only thing I can say bad on Gina is that she never makes weight. Its messed up, if it was anyone else that did it so many times, they would getblasted.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

she used to date dude who on mtv true life im an mma fighter and if i recall right he was a nearly undefeated muay thai champ over in thailand for a while (still is?)

Kit Cope. He's lost before but he doesn't as lengthy as a Muay Thai record as others. He's in MMA right now, and is horrible, but ehhh.
Ithink they were engaged.

I would love to get trapped in her triagnle choke.

She was such a beast on that show Ring Girls(before Fight Girls). Yes, I watched that show. Nothing sexier than a chick that can handle herself when she needsto.

This post is well appreciated......Gina
pimp.gif
She got a body. With all thosepast Mauy Thai events in Thailand She's still fine.

roll.gif

This thread is very appreciated. From the topic and pics to the hilarious responses. Most laughs I've gotten out of a thread in a while. Dude said he would"let" her beat him up, ground and pound, smush parker, etc.

Word on the street is she walks around at like 170 when not competing or filming american gladiators. No wonder the girl had a hard time making weight.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Word on the street is she walks around at like 170 when not competing or filming american gladiators. No wonder the girl had a hard time making weight.

It's in her American Gladiators contract she has to be between 160-170 for the show.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Nako XL

she used to date dude who on mtv true life im an mma fighter and if i recall right he was a nearly undefeated muay thai champ over in thailand for a while (still is?)

Kit Cope. He's lost before but he doesn't as lengthy as a Muay Thai record as others. He's in MMA right now, and is horrible, but ehhh.
I think they were engaged.

Yeah, he's been pretty successful in Muay Thai and Kickboxing, but he can't carry it over to MMA. The jujitsu and wrestling are too much for him,hence constantly losing via submission.

Back
Top Bottom