Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War
Some are arguing on whether the singer's latest actions were transphobic or not.
Singer Ginuwine has sparked a heated debate on Twitter after a recent episode of Celebrity Big Brother UK. In the latest episode, Ginuwine seemingly rejected fellow housemate India Willoughby.

The controversy stems from a conversation between Willoughby and the “Pony” singer, in which she asked whether he would date a trans woman. “You would date me, yeah,” Willoughby, who is a trans woman herself, asked. “Not if you were trans,” Ginuwine replied. After Ginuwine replied that he would not date a trans woman, Willoughby attempted to plant a kiss on the singer. When her advance was rejected, Willoughby stormed off.

Now Twitter has split into two sides. One side is outraged by Ginuwine’s rejection, suggesting that his unwillingness to date trans women is transphobic and bigoted. On the other hand, some fans are rallying behind the “In Those Jeans” artist, insisting that he has a choice to date whomever he chooses. Some also suggested that Willoughby was actually harassing him.

I don't get the big deal. Nobody is entitled to anybody else's body for any reason (save a baby in the womb).

Why women think these personal space rules don't apply to them?

It's nothing new.

Mr-Bean-Handshake.gif

"Now Twitter has split into two sides. One side is outraged by Ginuwine’s rejection, suggesting that his unwillingness to date trans women is transphobic and bigoted."

Wut

Twitter really is a cesspool man
Twitter is just a microcosm of the nonsense. Guarantee it's people in your life you didn't know held these opinions. Plenty people down with the nonsense.

This is SO wild that it is funny as hell to me.

There is no way anyone SERIOUSLY thinks he did anything wrong.

Come on man
Look at Tumblr now dude... people literally wishing their kids were transgender and self diagnosing themselves with multiple mental illnesses like that's the wave to be on. That's why I stopped using the platform. These people are everywhere.

the kisser wasn't Genuine's type, simple as that. after that, it's harassment, as I understand the notion.

Come on man

he did directly say he wouldn't date a t-girl in the article, if you're working under the "t-girls are just as much women" concept it does follow that people would be upset that he is rejecting them based on their body type.

basically, it's the argument taken to its natural conclusion. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Come on man

This first thread in a while where im sure everyone will agree with each other

Twitter is just a microcosm of the nonsense. Guarantee it's people in your life you didn't know held these opinions. Plenty people down with the nonsense.

You right.

Ginuwine out here getting sexually harassed. As a man I am tired of these unwanted advance from women. I too once had a woman try to kiss me once without asking for consent. She just ASSUMED that I wanted that. I too have had my *** grabbed, pinched and slapped. No longer should we as men stand for this! We too can be victims, we too....
#WeToo

I watch bbuk. The woman India is annoying as hell and everyone in the house is tired of her playing the victim
and agreed that Ginuwine did nothing wrong
the initial conversation was about whether he would date a trans women and he said no.
and reasonably explained his side. Upon entering the house Ginuwine greeted her as he did all the women with a kiss on the cheek knowing she was trans he didn't go out of his way for her like she wants everyone to do so she can complain about it

Last edited:
the kisser wasn't Genuine's type, simple as that. after that, it's harassment, as I understand the notion.

he did directly say he wouldn't date a t-girl in the article, if you're working under the "t-girls are just as much women" concept it does follow that people would be upset that he is rejecting them based on their body type.

basically, it's the argument taken to its natural conclusion. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

It doesn't follow actually. I treat t-girls as though they were natural born women and would never judge a dude who dated t-girls. That being said, I kinda like my women to have wombs so dating a t-girl is a non starter for me. Everyone has a right to their preferences. PC people trying to make it like certain classes are protected in the mating game and that has never and will never be the case. I don't want a girl I'm not attracted to kissing me no where unless it's like a greeting kiss on the cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom