Girl Advice Needed! Haven't posted on in awhile. (Medium read)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

i have a friend like girl B. she's hella sexy and I'm super attracted to her. my girl knows this. but. me and girl b have stayed platonic. i don't know i just respect her. I'd love to break her off but i don't ever try to come onto her. me and her have went on "dates" and my girl was coo with it. i onoo. we have a funny relationship. when were bored, well hit each othedr up like " hey lets go to the movies" "aite cooo! be there in 20"
she's even took a nap @ my house..

and my girls cool with it :] haha trips me out tho. only girl I'm into but never hit on.

Your girl might be creepin on that sneak tip, homie.
I dont care how secure and confident a female is, no chick in their right mind would allow that.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by MECKS

i have a friend like girl B. she's hella sexy and I'm super attracted to her. my girl knows this. but. me and girl b have stayed platonic. i don't know i just respect her. I'd love to break her off but i don't ever try to come onto her. me and her have went on "dates" and my girl was coo with it. i onoo. we have a funny relationship. when were bored, well hit each othedr up like " hey lets go to the movies" "aite cooo! be there in 20"
she's even took a nap @ my house..

and my girls cool with it :] haha trips me out tho. only girl I'm into but never hit on.

Your girl might be creepin on that sneak tip, homie.
I dont care how secure and confident a female is, no chick in their right mind would allow that.

shes not. she just loves me
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Of course your friend wants something more. And I think you gave your gf reason not to like your friend.

roll.gif
mad.gif
Is how i'm feeling

So my ex has my golf clubs, my sister hangs out with her roommate, so I was trying to see if my sister could get them for me. Well my sister tells me the ex says she wont give them to her and I have to go get them from her. So I'm trying to talk to her and see what the heck is going on.

She tries to tell me I have issues.... HELLO you spazzed the hell out because I went to a movie with a friend. While you were in class none the less, and you said you didn't want to do anything. Hell I even told you who I went with, I wasn't trying to hide anything from you.

I'm seriously heated and feeling ill. Someone who I was with for almost 3 years has the nerve to pull this?

Unbelievable ......

man up and proceed to pipe both of em orrrrr do the stanky leg infront of both and see which one reacts the best in a none weird way and bam u got urself a keeper, trust me this is how i get all my women 

Back
Top Bottom