Girl Help vol. SMH

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pics, deal with it if you want ur hair maintained.
Agreed, or just start paying someone else and quit whining.

..well first off fam...we gonna need a pic...and then...maybe....NT can help you out...until then man...imma have to keep typing like this...

Originally Posted by oidreez

i need a female to retwist my locks for free
ohwell.gif

really tho.. cant get any less than $50 smfh where the generous hos at?

Originally Posted by Ortega03

..well first off fam...we gonna need a pic...and then...maybe....NT can help you out...until then man...imma have to keep typing like this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pics, deal with it if you want ur hair maintained.

Basically this is the only solution ^^^^

Just don't think to much into it, and don't answer every text/ answer every call. You are getting something for free and you are complaining. Forcrying out loud she lets you beat and does your hair for NOTHING. You should be thankful. But I feel you on the nagging and $%$%
laugh.gif

Edit: I have this big willy-mammoth looking thing that gives me free beer and bottles (she works at a liquor store). She drives from Baltimore to meet me inthe DMV area to give it to me. No I don't smash, Yes I give her a hug against my will
eyes.gif
. But hey its FREE!...and yes she nags the hell out of me all day.

Your gonna have to give it time its not like you can just break it off and then two minutes later be like " So yeah wanna do my hair ? "

If your gonna break it off do it in the nicest way possible then hit her up a week or two later asking to chill with a group of friends or something
- then ask her to do your hair and if she charges you then i guess you will just have to suck it up and pay.

Like somebody else said, you just gon have a take an L somewhere in this deal. You just have to choose where.

Back
Top Bottom