Girl i lost my virginty to wants me to gangbang her with two other dudes(srs)

badkarma

Banned
Not sure if you guys remember , but my first post was about a girl i lost my virginity to the day before . I just checked my fb and she messaged me asking if i wanted to get down with her and a couple of friends at the crib she was at where we first smashed , i asked what she meant by get down and she replied "GB" (gangbang). I had to reread it more then five times because my mind was full of @#+# at the moment .

To be honest , i always had a fantasy of degrading a girl with other dudes helping me but I'm not sure about making that a reality unless they're my twin brother or something .

She sent me both of the dudes profiles and told me to view their pics  , I'm like . is this real life ?

I'm above average when it comes to size so there's no need for me to be insecure , and I'm pretty sure those guys aren't going to be packing like me, in fact i think they would be so intimidated that they'll put their clothes back on and leave 
pimp.gif
(no brag)

But this whole thing is crazy , she just randomly messages me about participating in a orgy with her and her friends when i don't even know them .

Now that she's messaged me i want to smash again but the thought of degrading her with other dudes sounds fun , but then again I'm not about dat life .

i need some advice , she said she wants to do it sometime during the weekend

Here's a pic for those who didn't see her in the other thread :

825kahg

she has dat mass also .

inb4 ducktales

Running a train is cool. Just try to make sure its with some dudes you know so you avoid the funny bidness

Were you the same dude that posted about losing the V-Card, then immediately made a post about how to smash dimes? Now, come to find out, the only girl you've smashed is a straight jumpoff?

Please, I can't be the only one who finds this thing to be hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BadKarma

I'm pretty sure those guys aren't going to be packing like me, in fact i think they would be so intimidated that they'll put their clothes back on and leave 
pimp.gif
(no brag)

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
What do you want us to say my man?

I personally could NEVER "train" a female,but if that's something you want to do then go for it.

Originally Posted by BadKarma

Not sure if you guys remember , but my first post was about a girl i lost my virginity to the day before . I just checked my fb and she messaged me asking if i wanted to get down with her and a couple of friends at the crib she was at where we first smashed , i asked what she meant by get down and she replied "GB" (gangbang). I had to reread it more then five times because my mind was full of @#+# at the moment .

To be honest , i always had a fantasy of degrading a girl with other dudes helping me but I'm not sure about making that a reality unless they're my twin brother or something .

She sent me both of the dudes profiles and told me to view their pics  , I'm like . is this real life ?

I'm above average when it comes to size so there's no need for me to be insecure , and I'm pretty sure those guys aren't going to be packing like me, in fact i think they would be so intimidated that they'll put their clothes back on and leave 
pimp.gif
(no brag)

But this whole thing is crazy , she just randomly messages me about participating in a orgy with her and her friends when i don't even know them .

Now that she's messaged me i want to smash again but the thought of degrading her with other dudes sounds fun , but then again I'm not about dat life .

i need some advice , she said she wants to do it sometime during the weekend

Here's a pic for those who didn't see her in the other thread :

825kahg

she has dat mass also .

inb4 ducktales
man. . . . ive been in the same situation and im not about that life neither dude, i declined the orgy but still smashed out, other than totally being turned off by other naked males in the room, im too territorial/controlling and wont allow it 
is that her in your av?

YOLO.

She's bad af, and it's better that you don't know the other guys so you won't have to deal with the awkwardness that could ensue after.

why would u even be asking this.
ppl these days ask some simple questions.

unless ur gay why wouldnt u do it? she wants to give u the yambs and ur being hesitant

if you want to, go for it OP

i personally think "trains" are the most suspect things that are socially acceptable

Back
Top Bottom