Girl in the library

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

When in doubt...
dont pull out...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

You really think a girl is just gonna call some random guys number who doesnt have the guts to even say hello?

Kobe's right.

dont listen to these guys i was in a similar situation in the library and if he would have done that i would have loved it

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dont listen to these guys i was in a similar situation in the library and if he would have done that i would have loved it

But you don't even know what dude look like though.

You guys are in a library? Perfect.

When she goes to browse for a book, go up to her and say "are you judging them by their cover? because you're not supposed to do that.." with a friendly smile.

i guarantee thatll break the ice. The rest is up to you.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo, so there's this PYT sitting in the booth in front of me in the library
devil.gif
. I got some mean breathe right now
sick.gif
 and will admit I don't have the guts to spit at her in tight booths in a silent study area. I'm ready to split soon. This girl keeps getting up to look for books so I'm thinking as I make my way out I drop my number on her desk while she aint there. Smooth? Thirsty? Creepy?
pimp.gif
 Don't mattaaaa. I just hope she doesn't pack up and leave
laugh.gif
wat

Who does that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

When she goes to browse for a book, go up to her and say "are you judging them by their cover? because you're not supposed to do that.." with a friendly smile.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

that is a terrible line!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

sick.gif
laugh.gif

that is a terrible line!

No. Its not. its brilliant.

Just leave the number on her desk, then put a hidden camera to see her reaction, proceed to posting this on NT
nerd.gif

Update us if either the cops arrested you or she actually called.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

sick.gif
laugh.gif

that is a terrible line!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's a smooth line depending on how you pull it off.. Hopefully she responds with more than a cheesy smile though
laugh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by jdi23

She's not gonna call and you know this.

frown.gif
 Starting to think you guys are right. Maybe my paper was too vague.... it just had my number and a
smile.gif
.... Or maybe I just creeped her out
laugh.gif
Ah well, I know damn well that was a better option than letting her know I haven't eaten anything since the morning with my stank breathe.
laugh.gif
BTW, I did snap a pic for NT but you can only see her back and she's wearing a huge sweater so its kinda pointless posting it. PS Dimply you can PM me for pics. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by jdi23

She's not gonna call and you know this.

frown.gif
 Starting to think you guys are right. Maybe my paper was too vague.... it just had my number and a
smile.gif
.... Or maybe I just creeped her out
laugh.gif
Ah well, I know damn well that was a better option than letting her know I haven't eaten anything since the morning with my stank breathe.
laugh.gif
BTW, I did snap a pic for NT but you can only see her back and she's wearing a huge sweater so its kinda pointless posting it. PS Dimply you can PM me for pics. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PYP.

Hey sauuceking I think you misunderstood SIMPLY DIMPLY she doesn't like you she's just saying that she would have loved for it to happen to her in the situation shes in.

Back
Top Bottom