Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

I go to Hofstra
and yea it happened during Hofstra USA...well after it at around 3am but theres a lot of different stories going around

my dorm building is next to the building it occurred in

smh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Worse part is there prolly burning now too. Hofstra STD rates are through the roof.
That's actually a myth from what I've heard... But I wouldn't be surprised given some of these damn chicks...
laugh.gif

That girl probably got a train ran on her then called rape when she realized what she did.
smh.gif

also
Hempstead
pimp.gif
my old hood

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Worse part is there prolly burning now too. Hofstra STD rates are through the roof.
That's actually a myth from what I've heard... But I wouldn't be surprised given some of these damn chicks...
laugh.gif
I haven't encountered anything yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
TEAM RAW
I'm allergic to Latex

RIP...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I know a girl that goes there...

I know a few. Including a few who are sisters of some of my close friends. I hope it's not one of them.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
TEAM RAW
I'm allergic to Latex

RIP...

roll.gif

I know two dudes who did the same thing and almost got sent up. Thank God she broke down and admitted she wasn't really raped
smh.gif

Edit: NOT saying this isn't a legitimate case..how would I know..I wasn't there.

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
TEAM RAW
I'm allergic to Latex

RIP...

roll.gif
21mb0wh.jpg
roll.gif

this %*#@ is sick. This place isn't very far from me. Im sorry to hear about this. *edit* Wait what?

it's a sad thing when you guys automatically assume she's crying wolf.
not saying that she isn't...but when that's the 1st thing that comes to your mind?....

...maybe she did agree to have sex with more than one guy...but from what I've read....she was tied up and bound...
if I were to hazard a random guess...she agree to have sex with two guys...then the other 3 came along unexpectedly and had their way with her since she wasalready tied up.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

not saying that she isn't...but when that's the 1st thing that comes to your mind?....

...maybe she did agree to have sex with more than one guy...but from what I've read....she was tied up and bound...
if I were to hazard a random guess...she agree to have sex with two guys...then the other 3 came along unexpectedly and had their way with her since she was already tied up.
Ok here's what I was just told from a journalist on campus...not sure on the credibility

The girl was really drunk at the party, and she was dancing with some dude and he "takes" her phone...
The girl asks for it back but the boy says "you have to come upstairs and get it" so she follows after him to get her phone
When they get upstairs the other boys are there waiting for her and tie her up, etc....

but there are too many holes in that story to me...
how did he take her phone? supposedly it happened in her dorm meaning only she would have the key to get in her room. Like I said before word on campus is shewas very willing to do whatever with these dudes at the party and when she sobered up realized what happened and is claiming rape...

either way, it's sad

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

if I were to hazard a random guess...she agree to have sex with two guys...then the other 3 came along unexpectedly and had their way with her since she was already tied up.
First thing that comes to mind, is why did the guys even have sex with her while she was under the influence? That's an unwritten rule justbecause of the possibility of her changing the story of what happened. Men are still held responsible for their actions if they are under the influence insexual assault cases. Second thing that comes to mind, is that if they did indeed rape her I think I can figure out why. Those dudes came all the way from theBronx and weren't going back home without getting some $@%%% as sad and pathetic as that sounds
smh.gif
. Third thing that comes to mind, is that if sheconsented for a "train" to be run on her, with her reputation now in the pits she would concoct the story about her being raped. Now I'm not inthe city and this is the first I've heard of the incident. My question is why was she bound? That just helps the police prove their case that it was indeeda sexual crime.

Back
Top Bottom