Girl problem...

thegggame

Banned
My girl has been arguing with her mom for weeks and she's getting all stressed out. Shes crying all over the phone and I don't know what to tell her.Any help would be appreciated...

Tell her that you are there for her and you support her. Maybe buy her a little "just because" gift. All in all, just listening to her vent andletting her talk to you about it is probably the best thing you can do.

Take her somewhere for a day to take her mind off things. Hotel would be good
happy.gif

no disrespect, but you can't be serious...i always see these threads and just smh, don't you have friends or family? the chances that you get good,real advice on here for your "girl problem" is slim, and the chances that you actually use that advice...even slimmer...IMO

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

no disrespect, but you can't be serious...i always see these threads and just smh, don't you have friends or family? the chances that you get good, real advice on here for your "girl problem" is slim, and the chances that you actually use that advice...even slimmer...IMO
That's the perfect post to start the "NT's truths (?)" thread.

Here's the best advice you're likely to receive without giving us anymore details:
All in all, just listening to her vent and letting her talk to you about it is probably the best thing you can do.
Do you have any details about the problem? There's very little advice people can give you without knowing the actual problem.

Whatever u do OP, do not take any shots at her moms in some sorta of indirect, disrespectful manner, it will not end well for u. But just listen, tell her uempathize w/ her and give her the confidence and security that she needs to know that she's not alone

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

My girl has been arguing with her mom for weeks and she's getting all stressed out. Shes crying all over the phone and I don't know what to tell her. Any help would be appreciated...
Don't say anything if you don't know what to say. Just be there for her, reassure her, and let her figure out things on her own.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Just dip dude

you don't need that bull snot in your life

laugh.gif
, Just listen to her problems, tell her things will get better, tellher to try to work things out with her mom if possible, and try to get her mind off it as much as possible.

what a kawinkydink that tmobile commercial with chuck dwade and Yao just came on and it fits well with your situation. Just be like Yao.

first tell her "dont be like a baby"

then after all of that is out of the way tell her to eat the head.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

no disrespect, but you can't be serious...i always see these threads and just smh, don't you have friends or family? the chances that you get good, real advice on here for your "girl problem" is slim, and the chances that you actually use that advice...even slimmer...IMO
That's the perfect post to start the "NT's truths (?)" thread.

Here's the best advice you're likely to receive without giving us anymore details:
All in all, just listening to her vent and letting her talk to you about it is probably the best thing you can do.
Do you have any details about the problem? There's very little advice people can give you without knowing the actual problem.

Her mom has been yelling at her a lot lately and just small arguments. Nothing serious. On top of that, her godfather found out about her tattoo and he'sbeen yelling at her for past few days. I guess shes just really stressed out. I will post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom