Girl Problem

First off I dont have pics so dont ask. Anyways my ex came back into my life about a week ago after a year of seperation. The reason we ended was she moved outof the country and neither of us thought it was wise to do the long distance. Well this past week we talk and our feelings for each other really have come backstrong. Tonight we hang out and the problem is she really let herself go. She is fat and has acne everywhere my girl went from halle berry to rasputia so whatdo I do????

Originally Posted by Cubinican

First off I dont have pics so dont ask. Anyways my ex came back into my life about a week ago after a year of seperation. The reason we ended was she moved out of the country and neither of us thought it was wise to do the long distance. Well this past week we talk and our feelings for each other really have come back strong. Tonight we hang out and the problem is she really let herself go. She is fat and has acne everywhere my girl went from halle berry to rasputia so what do I do????

Then don't ask

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Nice comparison but it's probably unlikely. Don't be shallow. Go beyond the looks, but if it's that much of a distraction, let her know things(feelings) aren't the same.

Quit being a simp.

Youre asking about a fat pimply faced chick and are not sure what to do? End yourself.

Someone lock this up.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Quit being a simp.

Youre asking about a fat pimply faced chick and are not sure what to do? End yourself.

Someone lock this up.

Easy there, Casanova. Let the man speak. If he wishes to open up and share his feelings here on Nike..wait. No pics ? OUTTA HEEERE !

Not trying to be an %%@ hole, but this sounds like some kinda stupid %%@ reality TV show or something.

this thread sucks

i've seen some pretty bad girl problem threads on NT but this one takes the cake.

i second the nomination to lock this up

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

this thread sucks

i've seen some pretty bad girl problem threads on NT but this one takes the cake.

I third the nomination. Meeting adjourned. And op, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

you already said the feelings are back strong. has she fallen off with no hope of recovery? tell her you care about her enough to make her take care of herself. the acne will clear up a bit if she eats better, and she can check out a dermatologist too.

question is, are you willing to wait for her?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this thread sucks

I third the nomination. Meeting adjourned. And op, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
EXECUTION=
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cubinican

First off I dont have pics so dont ask. Anyways my ex came back into my life about a week ago after a year of seperation. The reason we ended was she moved out of the country and neither of us thought it was wise to do the long distance. Well this past week we talk and our feelings for each other really have come back strong. Tonight we hang out and the problem is she really let herself go. She is fat and has acne everywhere my girl went from halle berry to rasputia so what do I do????
?????
sick.gif
????? What do youmean "What do you do?" You get another girl!

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this thread sucks

this...
note to OP: pics [most of the time] help ur cause [unless she's fugly] and help get [sometimes] good answers

A simple "no" would've been enough. But yeah, if you can't respect your girl cause she doesn't respect herself, end it. Unless youdon't respect yourself either.

The audacity
smh.gif
to state that there are no pics and still expect advice irks me. If this was real life a donkey punch would be in order.

The audacity
smh.gif
to state that there are no pics and still expect advice irks me. If this was real life a donkey punch would be in order.

The audacity
smh.gif

playfully flirt with her and grab her love handles or poke her in areas that have gotten chubby. she may not say anything but as a girl whenever a guy istickling me or touching me i am very self concious about if my body feels flabby or if something jiggles that didn't used to, it will bother her, at leastit should. or next time you talk to her tell her you're thinking about getting in shape and going to the gym or running and ask her if she wants to make itlike a fun couple thing. just don't call her fat because it will only cause her to eat more. or it might just be time for you to move on and find someoneelse.

Back
Top Bottom