Girl Question Vol. Facebook Friends

Met a girl last Thursday night through a mutual friend at a bar, went back to friend's house as a group and hung out more. Me and chick talk, I spit some lines, showing her I'm interested and what not. We exchange numbers. Fast forward, few nights later, I text her "what up", no response. I usually would just delete her number or what not, but this chick and I had a lot in common. I am about to be studying abroad in a few weeks for a solid two months, so I thinking now why not hit her up one more time. I would post pics but we are not facebook friends. I contemplating instead of hitting her up again just friend requesting her on facebook. I've always thought that was kind of weird, but want NT's take on it. Thanks fam

if she didnt respond to the text, why would she want to be friends on facebook?

Did you get her number down correctly? You should always call it right when you get it, so she has yours too. I'd try again, but this time make it more personal. A ''what up'' is random as hell.

Walk away. Getting a number then resorting to Facebook is hustling backwards.
Instead prepare yourself for bagging foreign chicks.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Walk away. Getting a number then resorting to Facebook is hustling backwards.
Instead prepare yourself for bagging foreign chicks.

Where did my post just go? Well here it goes again. Do not add her on FB, that is swagless and just screams THIRST. You probably messed up or she already has a situation going on. You just kept her occupied for the night. If she is ignoring you, then it's a sign that all bets are off. So charge her to the game. When you're abroad, you should be able to catch with ease just for being American. Where are you going btw? When you come back, let us know how it goes. 
pimp.gif

1st mistake, you texted her should have just called if you were truly interested. If your texting make it a attention grabber, saying "whats up" is not grabbing no ones attention.
If she didn't reply oh well. Move on, and like others have been saying more P overseas.

call > text. texts seem impersonal to me, same for facebook now days. everyone resorts to that. i think it's a nice surprise when you call and try and set something up, unless she's not interested. that could go bad

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

1st mistake, you texted her should have just called if you were truly interested. If your texting make it a attention grabber, saying "whats up" is not grabbing no ones attention.
If she didn't reply oh well. Move on, and like others have been saying more P overseas.

Hit her up when you get back from over-seas. You will regret it 100% if you start talking to this girl and start catching feelings.

Meanwhile, every girl overseas is going to want your member inside their female cave but you won't do a damned thing about it because you're too sprung on this chick that probably gave you her number out of courtesy.

Don't add her on Facebook, if she's not interested that's really creepy. If you're gonna text her again invite her out to chill with friends again. Maybe she's not ready to go on a one on one date with you yet and she's nervous to respond because she thinks that's where it's headed. Invite her out to the bar on a Wednesday or Thursday with some friends and don't make the text too personal and don't get your hopes up. "me and so and so and some friends are gonna hit up Thirsty Thursdays at Bob's bar. Just wanted to extend an invite in case you were available and wanted to chill"

The end.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Back
Top Bottom