Girlfriends in college? I just don't understand the point

I was going to say "what's the big deal", but then you said shorty complained about head.

Dead that.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

This girl is pretty much begging me to wife her up...why in the hell would I do that when its all these other females out here...

Im 21 and not ready at all for any type of serious relationship and she knew this from the jump...

But she still had the nerve to tell all her fam about me, wants me to come meet them, take her out all the time, by her stuff...

Hell naw...and on top of that the box wont even all that...chick just lays there
indifferent.gif
...and complains about head...

Whats yall opinions on having a girl in school?

damn that sounds easy. be like this is your house, this is your bed. I could do that.

Everyone longs for that companion when they're solo, but then when spring comes and those girls' shorts get shorter and the clothes come off,
everyone wants to be single.

If you're feeling this way right now, then I'd prolly advise you to kick her to the curb

Don't be foolish OP! You should be grateful that you're in this position, you should actually thank her for choosing YOU to be the one. Understand that woman have more leverage than us males. Hold her hand OP! Hold her and please never let go!

Take my advice my friend, you will thank me later.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Don't be foolish OP! You should be grateful that you're in this position, you should actually thank her for choosing YOU to be the one. Understand that woman have more leverage than us males. Hold her hand OP! Hold her and please never let go!

Realest thing posted on NT in a while

Hell naw...and on top of that the box wont even all that...chick just lays there
indifferent.gif
If you can't handle her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best.

And OP, she sounds like the perfect girl! If a girl wants you to meet her parents, that's an honor! Don't lose out on that opportunity.

Coming from someone who's had 2 relationships in college. DONT DO IT. One of the worst decisions of my life.

i dont get some of ya. watch op, when you squash this and your ready to settle down shes going to be long gone and all your going to find are some ______ women. stop complaining and enjoy her!

Try it out bro, whats the worst that can happen? Date her for a month or two and see how it goes, you act like you're stuck with her.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Realest thing posted on NT in a while

indifferent.gif
If you can't handle her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

ROFL I bet whyhellothere was being sarcastic. If not then dam.
no man worth his balls would utter such stupid reasoning. has to be trolling

Im all about being a free agent, but sometimes relationships are cool to change the monotony

This girl is pretty much begging me to wife her up...why in the hell would I do that when its all these other females out here...

Im 21 and not ready at all for any type of serious relationship and she knew this from the jump...

But she still had the nerve to tell all her fam about me, wants me to come meet them, take her out all the time, by her stuff...

indifferent.gif

Whats yall opinions on having a girl in school?
roll.gif
sounds like my ex. drop that !*@$#

I dated someone throughout college.  In retrospect, I think I should have moved on sooner and moved out of my comfort zone.  College is a time to spread a wide net to find new people with new interests and such.  Take advantage of the time.

Back
Top Bottom