Girls beast too, Samoan/Polynesian men are so fine.

Originally Posted by northshore86

Mmmmmm, I'm not mad at some of those pics they're hotties!!! I've seen some guys do that warrior dance on campus and its hot!!

OH yeah I love the traditional dancing.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Hm.
2hg44zo.jpg

am2zut.jpg

ir7qcj.jpg

mcx15h.jpg

efqejq.jpg
embarassed.gif
whoa...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

do they all have to have those damn shoulder tats?
It's apart of their culture.
I grew up in Hawaii and I don't think I've ever met a Samoan past age 20 without one.

5 pages? i figured cuz nt'ers made some jokes.

ah well. some of those polynesian dudes are ripped, makes me mad i missed the gym today (closed @ 7). !%!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I grew up in Hawaii and I don't think I've ever met a Samoan past age 20 without one.
Samoans have some sick traditional tattoos. But the way they do it is mad painful (if you seen the History channel special on tattoos)
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

OP dominican?? pics?? jjb?

but another thread to be locked

I'm black and I'm from JJB. And TkTheGirl, NICE PICTURES! OMG, I died. So much deliciousness.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Samoans have some sick traditional tattoos. But the way they do it is mad painful (if you seen the History channel special on tattoos)
eek.gif
true.
i sooo want to learn more about Samoan culture [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)].....and meet the mens[/color]

I feel lightweight %!%@ for even clicking into this thread. Someone post some fine poly chicks in here NOW

Where in CA are they?! Cause I've lived here my whole life and I've never even seen one cute one.

those Rugby players though...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I feel lightweight %!%@ for even clicking into this thread. Someone post some fine poly chicks in here NOW

you should...the title was clear but you still clicked it...

i look like a 5"8 version of the rock, no lie. was born in hawaii cept im chinese lol. no e-pimping.

i live in hawaii and all the samoans, tongans, fijians, tokelauans etc. are all beat up their girlfriends/wives.

no'mo, my roommate is samoan and dude is pretty buff for a short guy. he be bench pressing and working out all day everyday

Im actually thinking of getting a Polynesian tattoo in the future, something like Dwayne Johnson's
pimp.gif

rock-tattoo02.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i live in hawaii and all the samoans, tongans, fijians, tokelauans etc. are all beat up their girlfriends/wives.

Beating on women is a no no.

Back
Top Bottom