Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Well.. You know the city, so you know what Atlantic Station is like already.

I know I stepped out one night with this cat who live near me. Homie used to stunt and flash like he's an 80's d-boy or something. Went out to the underground one night and he's bragging to some BAD broads about how much money we had and where we lived and #%##. Old girl was just draining cat for information. I felt uncomfortable about it so I left dude to his devices. I see dude the next day busted up and he's like "As soon as we finished smashing, she went to the bathroom and took her phone in there with her. She laid back in the bed and 20 minutes later 5 or 6 dudes ran in my house and busted me in my #%##." I couldn't help but laugh because we had just heard a similar story about some guy in Buckhead.
laugh.gif
What an idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Well.. You know the city, so you know what Atlantic Station is like already.

I know I stepped out one night with this cat who live near me. Homie used to stunt and flash like he's an 80's d-boy or something. Went out to the underground one night and he's bragging to some BAD broads about how much money we had and where we lived and #%##. Old girl was just draining cat for information. I felt uncomfortable about it so I left dude to his devices. I see dude the next day busted up and he's like "As soon as we finished smashing, she went to the bathroom and took her phone in there with her. She laid back in the bed and 20 minutes later 5 or 6 dudes ran in my house and busted me in my #%##." I couldn't help but laugh because we had just heard a similar story about some guy in Buckhead.
laugh.gif
What an idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just don't mess with hood chicks and you should be fine.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Not going to happen with white or Asian chicks.
eyes.gif
or non hood black chicks.

ya'll be whilin' like hood chicks = black chicks.

all the ghetto filipino's and white people out there and ya'll gonna front like that.

i swear NT just doesn't like Black women. Or prob most NTers just don't know any in real life.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just don't mess with hood chicks and you should be fine.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Not going to happen with white or Asian chicks.
eyes.gif
or non hood black chicks.

ya'll be whilin' like hood chicks = black chicks.

all the ghetto filipino's and white people out there and ya'll gonna front like that.

i swear NT just doesn't like Black women. Or prob most NTers just don't know any in real life.

I PROMISE that NONE of ya'll are the kinda guys these chicks are looking for.
so NONE of yall have to worry.

lol. aint no one bout to rob someone for a 30k car and some 200 dollar sneakers and a polo bubble jacket they got on sale.

and lol@ chicks doin this in the ATL.
i was under the impression that 90% of the males there are homosexual.

I PROMISE that NONE of ya'll are the kinda guys these chicks are looking for.
so NONE of yall have to worry.

lol. aint no one bout to rob someone for a 30k car and some 200 dollar sneakers and a polo bubble jacket they got on sale.

and lol@ chicks doin this in the ATL.
i was under the impression that 90% of the males there are homosexual.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I remember this was my #1 concern when meeting broads offline meeting them in their hood. Not sexual predators who were really dudes or anything like that but the set up. Use to leave the house with any type of weapon since I wasn't carrying legit threats at such a young age.

laugh.gif
 same here...went to a couple broads places thinking dudes were about to pop out the closet

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I remember this was my #1 concern when meeting broads offline meeting them in their hood. Not sexual predators who were really dudes or anything like that but the set up. Use to leave the house with any type of weapon since I wasn't carrying legit threats at such a young age.

laugh.gif
 same here...went to a couple broads places thinking dudes were about to pop out the closet

I always been skeptical about the broads I brought to my spot. Livin on Metro & Mlk, the rats are easy to get at, but u'll be an easier target.
Iish happens all the time. Nowadays it aint just rats, its the bad model types u think got they iish together.

I always been skeptical about the broads I brought to my spot. Livin on Metro & Mlk, the rats are easy to get at, but u'll be an easier target.
Iish happens all the time. Nowadays it aint just rats, its the bad model types u think got they iish together.

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats y u cant flex up in the club like that out here. i dont never take no %*$+! to my house after the club, i always go to my *$@#$ house & it be like 5-6 !@%#** wit straps over there so aint nuthin crazy finna happen or a hotel. sumtimes i let my strap be seen so them #@@% know i aint playin too
grin.gif

OP where are you from? This has been going on for years as others have mentioned.

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats y u cant flex up in the club like that out here. i dont never take no %*$+! to my house after the club, i always go to my *$@#$ house & it be like 5-6 !@%#** wit straps over there so aint nuthin crazy finna happen or a hotel. sumtimes i let my strap be seen so them #@@% know i aint playin too
grin.gif

OP where are you from? This has been going on for years as others have mentioned.

I swear I was just thinking to myself I've turned down a decent amount of box b/c I
m OD paranoid about stuff like this

better safe than sorry

Back
Top Bottom