Girls saying something...that means another vol. GirlTalk

%$% is up w this?

A majority of the girls I smanged will say before anything even happens, "We are not having sex, just so you know"...then we end up doing exactly that.  This isn't a humble brag either, it applies to other things too.

Like for example-

Me: do you want me to stay
her: idc
me: ight, im gonna get going. 
her: no, don't go
me:
indifferent.gif
wut

I know it's an old topic but damn, what is the reason for this %%@*?  Lack of logic?  Insecure?  Sociopath?

I wish I knew. There will never be a definitive answer, a confusing species indeed

laugh.gif
Whenever I try and be...considerate I guess and give a girl an option instead of just saying "we're doing this", they don't know how to handle it and end up looking like a robot that doesn't know what command to obey first.

Everything Nice like Christ just said

Almost every girl I smashed for the first time told me " just so you know, we aint doing nothing" as she cuddles me in nothing but panties and a bra

Most of the time when a girl says, "Im not like that", "Nothings gonna happen", or anything amongst those lines . . . shes definately lying.

Sometimes I just tell girls that seem unsure how it is, because they're just lost.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Most of the time when a girl says, "Im not like that", "Nothings gonna happen", or anything amongst those lines . . . shes definately lying.

Sometimes I just tell girls that seem unsure how it is, because they're just lost.

Girl came over told me she wasn't like that, had on leggings and no panties..... She woke up in nothing 

I could give so many examples of times where similar situations have happened, but all imma say is women naturally don't know wth they want whether it be food, where they want to go on a date, and so forth.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

%$% is up w this?

A majority of the girls I smanged will say before anything even happens, "We are not having sex, just so you know"...then we end up doing exactly that.  This isn't a humble brag either, it applies to other things too.

Like for example-

Me: do you want me to stay
her: idc
me: ight, im gonna get going. 
her: no, don't go
me:
indifferent.gif
wut

I know it's an old topic but damn, what is the reason for this %%@*?  Lack of logic?  Insecure?  Sociopath?

bruh i said the exact same thing last week, i swear women is like pandoras box b

As a rookie when I heard those word :
indifferent.gif

Now when I hear these words :

orig-13021741.jpg

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

They want you to read their minds and do the right thing without them having to tell you.
30t6p3b.gif

cosign!
Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Most of the time when a girl says, "Im not like that", "Nothings gonna happen", or anything amongst those lines . . . shes definately lying.

As a rookie when I heard those word : 
indifferent.gif

Now when I hear these words : 

orig-13021741.jpg
sometimes they just want you to work for it lol

and real talk, they know what they want, but they don't want to come off as a #*!.

when it comes to feelings, they want you to care, without demanding it from you.

they want you to care, because you want to care.  

(but i thought I was showing that I cared because I was asking you whats wrong?

But i guess I don't care enough, because I don't know what's wrong?....this some bs turns on espn)

More troubling is the fact that you guys believe anything a female you don't know tells you. These chicks will mold themselves into whatever image they think you will find most attractive when they like you. If she thinks you birds she will act like a bird, if she thinks you like classier women she will act classy. It's all bull and smoke and mirrors. Smash em dash em and if you really love your homeboys, pass em. Every girl will tell you she isn't a $$% and as we all know that's utter fabrication. I love when women tell me tall tales, it typically means she thinks highly of you. People don't lie to people they don't care abouts opinion.

"I don't know about you. You seem like you a ladies man... you are a player ... this sounds too smooth"

Spoiler [+]
please pursue my yambs. Your game is crisp and I'm digging it

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

Girl came over told me she wasn't like that, had on leggings and no panties..... She woke up in nothing 

Rape much??

but every chick is a strag at the end of the day
roll.gif
roll.gif

her: do you think that swimsuit model looks better than me?

you: no of course not

her: i know you're lying

you: ite fine im lying

her: fufuuuuuuuu ommzomgomzmg

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

They want you to read their minds and do the right thing without them having to tell you.
30t6p3b.gif

logged in just to quote this
cause this is true...and normally the case...they know what they want they just don't want to be the one
least not when it may or may not leave a bad impression or stain how you think of them

and proven from experience...shorties will tell you that...
the best is to have the upper hand and feel it out and know

Back
Top Bottom