Girls Should Come with 'Carfax' aka 'Slutfax'

so i met this shorty out last nite really briefly through a friend who seemed like the sweetest girl in the world . as soon wesay goodbye and she goes on her way , my boy turns to me and say 'chick is such a @!#% . at least 3 of my friends have smashed' . i was at firstshocked , then disgusted at the thought of a guy meeting her a few years down the line and wifing her up thinking shes all innocent and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
, so it goet me thinking . can you imagine a world where you couldcarfax aka slutfax a chick you might potentially wife up to find out her true sexual past ? after all , previous owners AND mileage are both very important.
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
would be incredible

Naw. Cause then they would want "menfax". And I definitely don't want all my %+%% out there
laugh.gif

same could be said for us guys...we're not exactly "holy" or "innocent" in all of this as well...

Man everyone has a past, but that is no excuse for them to be sloring around.
I hate asking this question because regardless you will never be satisfied with the answer.

Originally Posted by early90s

Man everyone has a past, but that is no excuse for them to be sloring around.
I hate asking this question because regardless you will never be satisfied with the answer.

Co-sign on that

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

same could be said for us guys...we're not exactly "holy" or "innocent" in all of this as well...
yea but to girls that doesnt matter nearly as much . as a matter of fact some girls subconsciously findpromiscuity attractive . how many dudes in HS and college did you know who all the girls called a man %++@# , yet stillcontinued slaying off chick after chick after chick ?

Everyone has a past (as previously stated above), and every female has secrets that we will never have a clue about.

laugh.gif
Nice use of the concept. I wish this could happen, maybe in the 30thcentury. I know I've crushed on some $#%!#* in disuise and just felt disappointed when I found out and had to keep it moving

I can see a parody commercial of a father trying to get a guy to take his daughter out:

Dad "She's pretty, she's smart; has two degrees, knows how to have a good time, good sense of humor, respectable, and knows how to treat herman."

Guy "Sounds good but I want the slutfax."

Dad "But I even got her ex boyfriend on tape testifying she didn't give up the goods until the12th date! C'mon just take her for a ride,whaddyasay!?"

Guy
grin.gif
"Nah man lemme get them slutfax first."

Originally Posted by starbury03

Naw. Cause then they would want "menfax". And I definitely don't want all my %+%% out there
laugh.gif

dudes wouldnt be able to lie about who they took down either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

Everyone has a past (as previously stated above), and every female has secrets that we will never have a clue about.

truth. Never ask just deal with it and move on.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

If it look like roast beef, you got all the "fax" you need.
That's why you gotta examine the P first. Can't go down there and that joint look an arbys melt

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

If it look like roast beef, you got all the "fax" you need.
That's why you gotta examine the P first. Can't go down there and that joint look an arbys melt
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

the labia is diffrent for all women. a chick could be a virgin and have a flobby labia visa versa.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yea but to girls that doesnt matter nearly as much . as a matter of fact some girls subconsciously find promiscuity attractive . how many dudes in HS and college did you know who all the girls called a man %++@# , yet still continued slaying off chick after chick after chick ?
I hear what you're saying, but some guys like going after easy girls as well....a lot of dudes don't give a !!*% about girls reps...I mean!!*%, didn't that girl Kellz get pregnant??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom