Girls Who Are Real Appreciation.

Joined Apr 28, 2006
Just as the title says.  Now a days I see more girls just falling into the same category, dumb.  All these chicks covered in make-up and wearing crazy %%$ clothes man.  I mean I can understand you trying to look good for the club and all, thats acceptable.  But when a chick says " I'm sorry i was 20 mins late to class, but i couldn't leave without my face". ..Somethings wrong there.  I hope this Nicki Minaj epidemic dies immediately.  Got these chicks out here looking like clowns.  It's sad because they actually don't even realize what they're doing.  And where did this Marilyn Monroe craze come from too?!?!?  They really don't know that she was like the most glorified +$$@ of all time?  And they idolize her!?!?  She had like a million abortions!  Smh at the times now.
 .  So cheers to the females who have their own style, own mind, and are kinky in bed!

Joined Apr 21, 2004
And where did this Marilyn Monroe craze come from too?!?!? They really don't know that she was like the most glorified +$$@ of all time? And they idolize her!?!? She had like a million abortions!

Marylin Monroe craze has been here.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully my next relationship will be with someone who has their mind right and made up.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But real WOMEN are appreciated.[/color]

Joined May 9, 2006
Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Just watch out for women who make it a point to let others know they're "real".
Those are the ones that can't be trusted. I've ran into many. 

Joined Feb 27, 2007
Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Just as the title says.  Now a days I see people falling into the same category, dumb.  All these chicks covered in make-up and wearing crazy %%$ clothes man.  I mean I can understand you trying to look good for the club and all, thats acceptable.  But when a chick says " I'm sorry i was 20 mins late to class, but i couldn't leave without my face". ..Somethings wrong there.  I hope this Nicki Minaj epidemic dies immediately.  Got these chicks out here looking like clowns.  It's sad because they actually don't even realize what they're doing.  And where did this Marilyn Monroe craze come from too?!?!?  They really don't know that she was like the most glorified +$$@ of all time?  And they idolize her!?!?  She had like a million abortions!  Smh at the times now.
 .  So cheers to the females who have their own style, own mind, and are kinky in bed!
Dudes are just as stupid.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real girls are usualy 4's that are friends.[/color]

Though, in all honesty, I wouldn't mind having a relationship with that friend even if she is a 4...

As far as I'm concerned, genuine chemistry/personality > ________.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
I can agree w/ this. U forgot to mention the lip piercings too OP, that's apart of the Lil Wayne craze that's sweepin generation Y?
But I feel u on this. Ppl who are individuals and keep it real in general are appreciated.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now