*Girls Who Flirt With You Eventhough they Got Boyfriends

whatever you do don't fall for it, and if it bothers you tell them. yeah i know a lot of your friends well as mine are like "screw it man do her blahblah, you know she want it blah blah" forget all that. what you want to do is avoid any rumors about you even slightly giving her attention, and then thenews reaching her man which results into a confrontation. and that right there is probably the dumbest most time wasting thing in the world. .............2dudes fighting over a dumb rumor which involves a girl. usually i tell girls "imma tell your man"
laugh.gif
they get heated.
roll.gif

Is jawny quest a male or female? Anyway...most of the time...they just wanna see if they still got it/ or they're just promiscuous broads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

unappreciated....getting my hopes all up and stuff
smh.gif

laugh.gif
but its appreciated when they break up and your foots already in the door to smash... if u havent already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lets be fair now............

men and women do this.

Basically, Men are dumb enough to do it infront of their GF's though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sometimes you can't help it though
No...you can totally help it, actually. I think maybe it's called self control or something.

Current situation im in rite now.... I kinda like had to leave her alone cuz it was turning into a" too much comfort level" thing for me.... Shealways talking bout sex knowing i wanna knock her down so I've kinda been chilling out....

If I know a chick has a boyfriend and is trying to be all flirty...

I make sure they feel like they arent good enough for me

make sure they feel unnatractive and also make sure theire self esteem is lower after trying to tease me,

unless she wit it and wants to give me some buns

B/F #2??? Word to Pleasure P????

But my answer is the same as Drocks

EDIT:
eek.gif
De Ja Vu like a mutha.
laugh.gif
I remember readin this thread likelast month in a dream. Wiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeerd

Originally Posted by Tronics

they just wanna change from the usual i guess.

sometimes being in a relationship can become a tad samey samey.

but its always funny to have a girl talk to you on the phone.

then when her boyfriend comes in she tells him she's talking to her cousin, lol.
why not just call it off if its getting boring?

I hate talking these chicks and they just hide in somewhere in the convo that they got someone then go on to say how well I understand her

I used to talk to ol girl.. Then she got with this dude, i called her a !** and she balled out crying.. Then we aint speak for bout 3 weeks, I ignoredeverything she said to me.
We been back at it talkin for like a month now even though she datin dude, Heavy flirtation, lots of touchin on both parts and i dont even think she care boutduke cause of the stuff we be doin and something that a chick whos all that faithful to her man would do... Im waitin on her to break up with old dude so wecan have some fun.. My boy tellin her to break up with him to.. I pretended i aint no what she was talkin bout with him and shes like "ohh dont worry boutit..youll see in the future"... I aint all for a relationship...juss some fun

its kindof frustrating. shes bad as hell and i know if she was -bf i'd be in that $%+%. still I feel like its gon happen anyway, just a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom