Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Try wearing heels everyday .

I swear NTers live in a dream world , hence why most of you are single .

jeans+kicks+fitted everyday........who does that?

they dont gotta be heels.......women have many options......what grown woman rock kicks everyday.............besides the gym?

single?
laugh.gif

never have a drought myself.
It's only a handful of dudes who DON'T dress like that on here .

I'm not saying women shouldn't wear other *%#% ... matter of fact , I encouraged it .

But if you dudes are going to have standards , look in the mirror first ...

You don't dress up everyday , y'all sense of dressing up is putting on Polo .
laugh.gif

I dress casual everyday...Heels on a female isnt considerd "dressing up" by my standards...

I dress casual everyday...Heels on a female isnt considerd "dressing up" by my standards...
co-sign with kay again.....

i dunno where you fromj Chi ILL but even in grocery stores in my area grown women are wearing heels, not sneakers.

most college aged females i know dont wear sneakers for casual, im talking about uggs, flats, heels, etc of the sort everyday. thats normal attire.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

co-sign with kay again.....

i dunno where you fromj Chi ILL but even in grocery stores in my area grown women are wearing heels, not sneakers.

most college aged females i know dont wear sneakers for casual, im talking about uggs, flats, heels, etc of the sort everyday. thats normal attire.
pimp.gif
i love that.....but my chick wear shoes on a rare occasionand thats koo w/ me....but a chick wearing them all the time=
indifferent.gif

The girls in YOUR city are trying to hard to find a man .

& chances are , if you were to get with them , and they got comfortable ...

They WILL be wearing kicks to the grocery store .

Bet .

The girls in YOUR city are trying to hard to find a man .

& chances are , if you were to get with them , and they got comfortable ...

They WILL be wearing kicks to the grocery store .

Bet .
Like someone else said. There is a whole world between of shoes between sneakers and heels.
Flats, Uggs...things that come in womens sizes.

Notice Jordans and Airmaxes dont come in womens sizes......for the most part.

People are so caught up in what other people wear. It's a bit OD.

Shoes/Clothes don't dictate maturity or the fact that you're GROWN. Since when are clothes the measure of a person being 'Grown' or not?

As long as you dress appropriate for certain occasions (Things work related, or Religous functions, Special occasions) you're good to go. Whatever you wearoutside of that on your own leisure time is up to you. If you want to walk around in rainbow colored AF1's then do you. If you wanna walk around in dustychancletas? Who cares? You wanna walk around in $1000 heels? Fine, go right ahead.

Being grown is more of a mindset than anything else.

Originally Posted by dreClark

People are so caught up in what other people wear. It's a bit OD.

Shoes/Clothes don't dictate maturity or the fact that you're GROWN. Since when are clothes the measure of a person being 'Grown' or not?

As long as you dress appropriate for certain occasions (Things work related, or Religous functions, Special occasions) you're good to go. Whatever you wear outside of that on your own leisure time is up to you. If you want to walk around in rainbow colored AF1's then do you. If you wanna walk around in dusty chancletas? Who cares? You wanna walk around in $1000 heels? Fine, go right ahead.

Being grown is more of a mindset than anything else.

Com'on fam...You can tell ALOT about how mature a person is by the way he or she dresses....

keep it mixed up heels to go out....kicks for casual....op you look at sport center (the greatest channel ever) you good with me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Com'on fam...You can tell ALOT about how mature a person is by the way he or she dresses....
All you know is whether they like sneakers or not.

That's all you really know.

You let clothes dictate what kind of person someone is? What kinda ******ed $@+# is that?

You can be gucci'ed down and be the most immature/ignorant MF'er in the world.

People put too much stock in leather and cotton.
ohwell.gif

You let clothes dictate what kind of person someone is? What kinda ******ed $@+# is that?

ohwell.gif

Nah fam. While it is not ALWAYS 100 % accurate, the way a person dresses tells a lot about a person.
I know people that everytime there is an event in which they HAVE to wear shoes, they run around scrambling trying to get the first halfway decent looking shoethe day of.
Its not a huge coincidence that these are usually the more closed minded people that feel life begins and ends with their hood.

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people read way to far about what's going on in the inside based off of the outside appearance.
I learned a long time ago you can't do that.

If my feet could handle it i would wear heels every single day, almost everywhere. I don't really like wearing sneakers, they make me feel immature andlike a boy no matter what outfit i have on.
smh.gif
They're for working out, extremely lazy days, or really rainy days at school.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
@ rocking heels to the grocery store, silly broads
Why you hating? Some chicks can handle it. A grocery store is still out in public. It's not like were going rock climbing or going to thebeach in heels.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

If my feet could handle it i would wear heels every single day, almost everywhere. I don't really like wearing sneakers, they make me feel immature and like a boy no matter what outfit i have on.
smh.gif
They're for working out, extremely lazy days, or really rainy days at school.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
@ rocking heels to the grocery store, silly broads
Why you hating? Some chicks can handle it. A grocery store is still out in public. It's not like were going rock climbing or going to the beach in heels.
laugh.gif

Best female response in the whole thread....

...Fancy....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Kneesh letting her irrational thought seep out once again.

Who the #$@* was talking about wearing heels everyday? All that was being said is that sneakers everyday especially Jordans on a female ain't a good look especially when you reach a certain age. You're still a child so I understand.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwch!

ohwell.gif
scan0005.jpg

cat think because they got on polo, and gucci, LV they grown!
laugh.gif

Kneesh letting her irrational thought seep out once again.

Who the #$@* was talking about wearing heels everyday? All that was being said is that sneakers everyday especially Jordans on a female ain't a good lookespecially when you reach a certain age. You're still a child so I understand.

ooooooo i love heels =) i actually havent purchased a pair so sneakers since last year march or april and that was to go to six flags just for walking. theywere a pair of air stabs. but i myself think i have a problem i go to look for flats...come home with heels, went to look for a new pair of riding boots camehome with heels =/...help.

Back
Top Bottom