Girls

Originally Posted by yolol67

almost 14
i know it sounds sad

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This ladies and gents is the results of being broadcast in live radio. Welcome to our new crowd
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
We should really start getting used tothis now i guess.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Ask her to make you a sandwich. Girls like when you ask them to do stuff for them. It shows that you appreciate them. They also love to talk about sports. Butif you find yourself looking for things to say during a conversation, always playfully make fun of her. For example, I would be much more attracted to you ifyou were a blond. Or: I know a lot of girls with eating disorders that can't work the look, but you make it look great.

just try to make her laugh. alot of girls like when a guy makes them laugh. its gunna either put you in the friendzone or in her panties..so its a risk

dont feel bad kid...itll get easier with time....just relax and be yourself....normally ill hit em with something left-field and funny to throw em off....ifyou can get a chick to laugh...youre off to a damn good start...most of the time.

Im confused as to why dudes are saying this isn't the place for this when we have these kinda threads every week lol.

Back
Top Bottom