Give Me Some Choices For Entertainment Or Places To Visit For My Birthday With A Significant Other

I was thinking of a going to an Aquarium or Planetarium for my birthday. Then I wanted to go to an Imax movie either Tin Tin or Mission Impossible Protocol. After I was gonna have us go to dinner at Bubba Gump's in Monterey, CA and get a room somewhere in monterey at a decent hotel. If you guys get any other suggestions for some fun/intriguing evenings please feel free to throw as many suggestions out as possible. I was even thinking about going to the Warriors vs. Clippers game on X-mas 
pimp.gif

sidenote: I'm not into clubs or anything I'm not tryina get trashed. Although I will be rollin up all day and taking that Privilege Henny to the neck I just want to be it a kool, chill, yet exciting day

damn for real? not one suggestion?? I thought this was the holidays the time to be giving and considerate and ya'll can't even plug the kid with some joog spots smh I'm disappointed in you NT. The NT I used to love and know would have given plenty of recommendations by now

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

damn for real? not one suggestion?? I thought this was the holidays the time to be giving and considerate and ya'll can't even plug the kid with some joog spots smh I'm disappointed in you NT. The NT I used to love and know would have given plenty of recommendations by now

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif

strong patience OP

Back
Top Bottom