Give Up

With the direction the shoe game is going I have no choice but to nominate Franalations as Supreme Leader to guide us through this journey. His boldness to create trends and inspire others has outreached the grasps of any man in this life.  If anyone has a more suitable suggestion please respond with nomination and why they should be Supreme Leader.  All hail Franalations.  
IMG_1983.JPG

Don't know who this dude is, but your thread reeks of jealousy that this cat is probably doing it, and you're not.

U come off as a cornball op, im just sayin

saving homeboy pic and making a corny +## thread to try and clown him when youre just clowning yourself in actuality

Originally Posted by FedExciter

U come off as a cornball op, im just sayin

saving homeboy pic and making a corny +## thread to try and clown him when youre just clowning yourself in actuality

NAH I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS CLOWNING THIS DUDE.

DON'T CARE IF HE SAVED A PIC AND MADE A CORNY THREAD.

JUST BY LOOKING AT THE PIC, WHOEVER DUDE IS, HE NEEDS TO BE CLOWNED.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ikari XD

That is the laziest eye I've ever seen in my life. It looks unemployed.

i don't like to laugh at peoples flaws and such but, this line was and still is hilarious.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I lost it the first time I read that in that old thread.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't know who this dude is, but your thread reeks of jealousy that this cat is probably doing it, and you're not.
Can someone clue me in as to why people hate this guy?. IDK much about Franalations but from what I do know is that his parents have a ton of money and he gets to buy whatever he wants. He has a ton of sneakers and limited clothing and takes pictures of it. This really seems like something that we would all do if we were in his position especially with the kicks. He seems like he really just does it all cause of the hype and yeah you can make fun of him for that, but some people really seem to hate the kid.

Back
Top Bottom