Glamor model was arrested after leaving her children alone in a parking lot while she watched a Lil

They just call anyone a model nowadays
laugh.gif
right... 
mean.gif

The more stories I hear makes me wonder what stuff people get away with everyday. Hope the kids go to someone competent.

Last edited:
I mean shorty is 25 with 3 kids and is trying to be an aspiring hip hop model :x ...Thats how some of these young, dumb broads with kids act...doesn't phase them that they have children to take care of, they still do them regardless..see it all the time :smh:

This.

As far as I know there is no money in being a "hip hop" model.

Sad, a friend of mine has taken "glamor" shots of her a year or two ago. Yes she's a bird and a disgrace to the word "mother".

Lol they are throwing the word model around too loosely these days. But I knew something was off as soon as I read the title. 2 kids lil wayne concert = ratchet

what? that's an incredibly bold assumption for so many reasons.

honestly it aint that bold. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Theres a reason she's a *******. its because her parents probably neglected her and she grew up watching ratchet shows on BET and glamorizing about it and had no real influences in her life. Truth.

Back
Top Bottom