Glenn Beck gets paid $30 million to do this?

roll.gif

Dude is crying again...and it doesn't even make sense...

Glen Beck is one of the most disgusting people on television right now. Dude is a clown and he will never up himself in a situation where someone else mightexpose him for the racist liar he is. At least O'Reily goes on other shows and defends his idiot view points.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Glen Beck is one of the most disgusting people on television right now. Dude is a clown and he will never up himself in a situation where someone else might expose him for the racist liar he is. At least O'Reily goes on other shows and defends his idiot view points.

I wouldn't defend O'Reilly He yells at and disprects people on his show who dont agree with his point's. Atleast Glenn dosnt do that or hasn'ttryed to embarrass a 9/11 victim's son. Glenn Beck is living proof that we need to increase education in this country because we have people stupid enoughto actually watch and follow him.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

And you watched it, so mission accomplished.

HuffingtonPost.com

AND

the fact that I watch it for comedic value.

FISSION MAILED,

You still watched it and he still made his $$,$$$,$$$. Comic value is you whinning about it on NT.

FISSION MAILED... LULZ

Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reiley, Rush Limbaugh, all hated by people on this board but yet those peoples names stay in your mouth. You are doing exactly what theywant you to do. Even if you dont like them, you are still talking about them which is a win for their shows.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reiley, Rush Limbaugh, all hated by people on this board but yet those peoples names stay in your mouth. You are doing exactly what they want you to do. Even if you dont like them, you are still talking about them which is a win for their shows.

whatever dude they get their ratings...they can talk all they want and people can talk about them all they want...we still got a dem as the president and ademocratic house and senate
smokin.gif

It's idiots like that don't let america be united....

And can someone explain @@% he was talking in regards to the party?

I watched this yesterday and it was pathetic to say the least. Glenn Beck is a bad actor and now an insane conspiracy theorist. Dude needs to lay off thebooze.

The extreme right/left wing media is just a big act to distract the public from the real issues.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Glen Beck is one of the most disgusting people on television right now. Dude is a clown and he will never up himself in a situation where someone else might expose him for the racist liar he is. At least O'Reily goes on other shows and defends his idiot view points.

I wouldn't defend O'Reilly He yells at and disprects people on his show who dont agree with his point's. Atleast Glenn dosnt do that or hasn't tryed to embarrass a 9/11 victim's son. Glenn Beck is living proof that we need to increase education in this country because we have people stupid enough to actually watch and follow him.

He's a piece of trash.. It is a shame that Conservatives think this guy is a real American fighting for the little guy.. Disgusting human being

I dont understand the crying part but whatever
laugh.gif
...looks more like they just had to stretch something out to fill in the whole time slot

Someone explain to me how he's a racist... I wanna hear this.

Anybody that opposes the Democratic party is a racist nowadays I guess.

Glenn Beck > _________________

Back
Top Bottom