Glenn Beck gets paid $30 million to do this?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Someone explain to me how he's a racist... I wanna hear this.

Anybody that opposes the Democratic party is a racist nowadays I guess.

Glenn Beck > _________________

accusing Obama of being racist, saying Obama wants to have some sort of reparations for black people that is what his policies are, saying he wants to come inand take away America .. IS playing on racial fears, which is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And "Glenn Beck > __________" is so laughable I can't even imagine you believe that..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Glen Beck is one of the most disgusting people on television right now. Dude is a clown and he will never up himself in a situation where someone else might expose him for the racist liar he is. At least O'Reily goes on other shows and defends his idiot view points.

I wouldn't defend O'Reilly He yells at and disprects people on his show who dont agree with his point's. Atleast Glenn dosnt do that or hasn't tryed to embarrass a 9/11 victim's son. Glenn Beck is living proof that we need to increase education in this country because we have people stupid enough to actually watch and follow him.

He's a piece of trash.. It is a shame that Conservatives think this guy is a real American fighting for the little guy.. Disgusting human being

And just like that I wanna kill a mofo but I dont wanna go to jail over a idiot.I hope this man burns

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom